Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I paid the $70 for the NFL app account and they are showing all the games this weekend BUT the Titans and Cards game tonight. WTF!

CBS showing nothing but soccer and ABC requires you have a cable account.

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the replay.

So I paid the $70 for the NFL app account and they are showing all the games this weekend BUT the Titans and Cards game tonight. WTF!

Do a free trial on fubo put in a Nashville zip code just make sure you cancel it before the week ends

sport surge dot net

I have seen jamis winston levels of looking like a deer in the headlights

I wasn’t a fan of the Willis pick. At the time the only positive I took from it was we didn’t draft him in the first or second.

Having watched him under center for us, what’s given me some hope is that he doesn’t look like a deer in headlights. Obviously needs time to grow and let the game slow down for him. He’s far from ready, but the stage isn’t too big for him.

OMG Murchison got some penetration? That's the first time I've seen that. Albeit against backups.

Have yet to understand why he's stuck around this long.

I wasn’t a fan of the Willis pick. At the time the only positive I took from it was we didn’t draft him in the first or second.

Having watched him under center for us, what’s given me some hope is that he doesn’t look like a deer in headlights. Obviously needs time to grow and let the game slow down for him. He’s far from ready, but the stage isn’t too big for him.
This is the way I feel too. It’s not fear, t inexperience that is his big problem. His learning curve is vast, but has good arm talent and athleticism. If he ever learns the game he could be good. As you say, at least the investment was reasonably low.

Burks not finishing the game with wrist injury. Cue the bust comments.

edit: Burks back on the field. Even NFL commentators hitting you with fake news these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back