Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those extra 4 days should really lead to a night and day difference between last year and this year then

If you knew NFL football you'd know 4 days is a massive advantage.

Even if the starters played today, there's still going to be a 15 day layoff.

What difference would it make if they played today or not? Once again, there's still a 15 day layoff.

What difference would it make if they played today or not? Once again, there's still a 15 day layoff.

that's like asking why do they practice with pads instead of just playing flag football.. they need real reps

you see it all the time come playoff time.. some team gets full of their own ego shit that they sit starters, and then when playoff game rolls around they're rusty as hell and lose ala Baltimore vs us 3years ago

right now, everyone is on the same level, but we chose to keep our guys on ice while most others wanted them warmed up

we'll see in 2 weeks

that's like asking why do they practice with pads instead of just playing flag football.. they need real reps

you see it all the time come playoff time.. some team gets full of their own ego **** that they sit starters, and then when playoff game rolls around they're rusty as hell and lose ala Baltimore vs us 3years ago

right now, everyone is on the same level, but we chose to keep our guys on ice while most others wanted them warmed up

we'll see in 2 weeks

Who exactly needs reps on offense? You do realize most of the offense has played this preseason, right?

Even if Tanny and Henry played 4 plays today, what difference does it make if there's a 15 day layoff before kickoff?

you see it all the time come playoff time.. some team gets full of their own ego **** that they sit starters, and then when playoff game rolls around they're rusty as hell and lose ala Baltimore vs us 3years ago

we'll see in 2 weeks

Also, keep in mind that we played the Ravens, Bucs and Cardinals..

How many of them played their starting QB'S?

how did 'preserving' DH22 work vs the bungles???

I mean, we kinda needed that or we probably wouldn't have taken a QB north of 4th round this year......

Tannehill sucked in the regular season (21TD 14INT), and the postseason (especially considering the defense we put together.) You can chalk it up to the injury bug, WR depth etc. etc. -- but that is exactly how we gave Mariota a pass every year until the game vs Denver..... blaming it on other things..

I'd rather not totally tear his foot, so I was fine them doing right by it, and as much as it hurts to say that we did --- find out that Tannehill is what he'll only ever be.... Tannehill.... grab you a developmental QB in the offseason (however I most definitely was not expecting Malik, and excited it fell that way), and rest the king for 2022.

Not playing Henry sooner didn't lose the Cincy game...it was play calling (should have went back to Foreman after his big run) and Tannehill crapping the bed

I was finally able to watch the game. The fact Malik played all of the game except the final 3 minutes speaks volumes.

I think the fact that all the players and coaches gravitated and gave praise to Woodside on that game winning drive pretty much sums up that his time in Nashville is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back