Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I paid the $70 for the NFL app account and they are showing all the games this weekend BUT the Titans and Cards game tonight. WTF!

CBS showing nothing but soccer and ABC requires you have a cable account.

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the replay.

I can give you a few free streaming sites.

I haven't paid to watch a single NFL game since 2009 ---- and I haven't missed any of the Titans games outside of a family event or work/sleeping for work since 2013.

I have 3 I keep in rotation.

sport surge dot net

I'm going to replace the word streem (change the second e to an A) with wing, because thats how they find wings sites... they google that word, and then shut down ones they find (their current domain) and make them build a new one -- i've held onto these wings (lol) for too long just to have to search them back out.

wingeast dot xyz

crackwings dot club

vipbox dot tv (this one be patient there is several ads.)

Easton Freeze

@eastonfreeze

Jon Robinson confirms Nicholas Petit-Frere has won the right tackle job #Titans
The Dillon Radunz disappointment unfortunately continues, as NPF has come in and quietly been a real diamond in the rough for this team. He’s come along a WHOLE lot faster than I anticipated

I'm going to replace the word streem (change the second e to an A) with wing, because thats how they find wings sites... they google that word, and then shut down ones they find (their current domain) and make them build a new one -- i've held onto these wings (lol) for too long just to have to search them back out.

wingeast dot xyz

crackwings dot club

vipbox dot tv (this one be patient there is several ads.)

surge will take care of searching them out for you. Check it out

NFL+ has been pretty disappointing for me too. The app is telling me I can only listen to, not watch some games because they're only available on mobile devices...tried both on phone and tablet, same thing.

The apps pretty slow also. Only tried NFL+ because I don't have cable and the usual steaming options can be a pain sometimes. But so far it looks like online streaming is a better option than the NFLs own app.

Whoa the guy with the biggest opinions on Willis doesn't even have cable and only streams games?

Did Malik steal your gal?

Malik is going to be OUR QB. Deal with it.

Wait so did we just do the same thing as last year where our offensive starters got zero preseason reps?

fucking genius level coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back