Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I paid the $70 for the NFL app account and they are showing all the games this weekend BUT the Titans and Cards game tonight. WTF!

CBS showing nothing but soccer and ABC requires you have a cable account.

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the replay.
NFL+ has been pretty disappointing for me too. The app is telling me I can only listen to, not watch some games because they're only available on mobile devices...tried both on phone and tablet, same thing.

The apps pretty slow also. Only tried NFL+ because I don't have cable and the usual steaming options can be a pain sometimes. But so far it looks like online streaming is a better option than the NFLs own app.

Less of Hollister and more of Reggie Roberson in the second. Roberson is someone I really want to make the team, but seems like the chance is very slim. Definitely needs to be on PS.

Downing has zero feel for momentum. Willis makes a great throw and then he runs twice. Killed our offense all last season and still doing the same thing.

Downing has zero feel for momentum. Willis makes a great throw and then he runs twice. Killed our offense all last season and still doing the same thing.
I’m not a Downing fan at all, but preseason isn’t much in the strategic category. We also don’t see enough replay and film to know this early if Willis is just not seeing the open man and taking off or what the motivation was. I don’t think we are going to see what Kelly brings to the table in a pre-season game.

I wasn’t fully paying attention, but it seemed like we were just playing bad with Jon being interviewed. No points scored and the batted ball for a pick.

Lmfao. I missed it. What did be ask to piss him off???

Pissed at all the questions and the fact we hadn't scored a point since he was in the booth, according to him. Just took his headset off and threw up the dueces. That was absolutely stunning as I thought he was originally just messing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back