archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the release of Dalyn Dawkins, our depth chart at RB is:

1. Derrick Henry
2. Darrynton Evans
3. ....

Our camp roster includes names like Marcus Marshall, Senorise Perry, and Cameron Scarlett, but those are all just camp bodies. I wouldn't expect any of them to actually make the team.

We really need to identify someone to be a solid backup in case something happened to Henry, and not put every thing on Evans.

The FA market is barren - Devota Freeman is the only name worth anything, and he had no juice last year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us try to flip a late round pick for someone more interesting. Here's my short list:
  • Royce Freeman - Denver
  • Bo Scarborough - Detroit
  • Gus Edwards - Baltimore
  • Mike Boone - Minnesota
The other option is to just wait and see who gets cut. There will surely be some guys out on the street, but going that route means we have to wait until the season is about to start to find a 3rd back.

We have insurance his name is Evans
Evans is our new Dion Lewis. Would be nice to get a good running back so Henry not as worn out by the end of the season. Also good to get a backup cus we signed Henry long term and not many bell cow backs can handle the work load for consecutive seasons.

devonta would be best but he'll ask for too much for a 2nd maybe 3rd back for us.

no way im trading for a 3rd RB though, we can just find one in FA

Evans is our new Dion Lewis. Would be nice to get a good running back so Henry not as worn out by the end of the season. Also good to get a backup cus we signed Henry long term and not many bell cow backs can handle the work load for consecutive seasons.
New Dion Lewis lol

Man.....

Been saying it in here and often. We need a 2nd guy that can come in and pound the rock if need be on multiple downs. It’s what we are built for, and Evans (albeit I think he will be good) is not that guy. We are in deep chit if Henry goes down...Basically our whole offense needs adjusted if you will....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back