Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like any of the Freeman RB's, plus Royce will cost a player/draft pick, which he isnt really worth IMO

I like Evans tape, Im willing to go with him at RB2
I agree with the draft picks

I'm looking forward to seeing Evans but honestly I'd feel more comfortable with adding a vet at #2 or 3, preferably someone with some carries

Kenneth Dixon?

I agree with the draft picks

I'm looking forward to seeing Evans but honestly I'd feel more comfortable with adding a vet at #2 or 3, preferably someone with some carries

Kenneth Dixon?
I cant think of much to say about Dixon, been a while since Ive sen him play

But we signed McNickledick over him so whats that say....

I dont like any of the Freeman RB's, plus Royce will cost a player/draft pick, which he isnt really worth IMO

I like Evans tape, Im willing to go with him at RB2
It's possible to flip a player we were going to cut for a RB2/3 though. Find a need other teams have and offer them something we have an abundance at.

I cant think of much to say about Dixon, been a while since Ive sen him play

But we signed McNickledick over him so whats that say....
To be honest, I don't know what Perry or McNichols have to offer and not sure what the FO sees in them. Camp bodies?

Royce could be had for a 6th I would think.

Miami waived Ballage, he wouldn't cost anything

It's funny seeing the people wanting to add another RB, when we are always told on here that RBs are a dime a dozen and you can just plug in anyone walking on the street.

It's funny seeing the people wanting to add another RB, when we are always told on here that RBs are a dime a dozen and you can just plug in anyone walking on the street.
I've never said that..I believe and would like to see an experienced vet added instead of PS caliber camp fodder

To be honest, I don't know what Perry or McNichols have to offer and not sure what the FO sees in them. Camp bodies?

Royce could be had for a 6th I would think.

Miami waived Ballage, he wouldn't cost anything
McNichols looked solid last pre-season and I was surprised he didn’t make the roster.

I know a few will disagree but I'd sign Devontae Freeman
Problem is he doesnt want to be a backup. He had opportunities to sign already, but wants at least a shot to start. He wants to wait for a key injury and for someone to bring him in as their starter. Not saying anyone will sign him to be their starter, I think he is cooked.

Problem is he doesnt want to be a backup. He had opportunities to sign already, but wants at least a shot to start. He wants to wait for a key injury and for someone to bring him in as their starter. Not saying anyone will sign him to be their starter, I think he is cooked.
Does any competitive person that has been a starter want to be a backup? I think going to a team that wants to win and can use him properly and have him play and compete, hell be fine with that. In saying that, turning down Seattle and TB doesn't make sense, but maybe like Clowney he needs to understand the market and where he fits this year, sign a 1 year prove it deal?

I think he could be to Henry what Hunt is to Chubb in Cleveland.

All backups can become starters quite fast if theyre just on a roster, Freeman ded and knows it
True but for how we are as an offense with Henry and Evans I think he would be a good fit...like I said I could be wrong but not alot of faith in the scrubs we are signing

True but for how we are as an offense with Henry and Evans I think he would be a good fit...like I said I could be wrong but not alot of faith in the scrubs we are signing
I dont really want the guy who said hes willing to sit out 2020 if his demands arent met

I want my RBs hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back