Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 or 1. It was not a problem in college. Also, not sure why people are so quick to write him off as not the answer for a second back. He carried a load in college and can handle our needs well. I would be surprised if he “sankeys” on us.

I love listening to the guys telling everyone how bad a player will be this year because of amount of carries or another made up reason . They all are saying Derrick will have a down year oops but they said that last year after he had a good year b4 .. I do wanna know when they screw up like this u never hear them say they were wrong , Dont ya love ex quarterbacks that couldn't make it tell you what's wrong with someone ,, I think there is only one exe player that could talk about Derrick Henry his name would Be JIM yes Brown . I have heard some Folks talking they think Derrick is bigger this year then last . as for me im glad the new guy had a few fumbles cause I remember when Marcus came and the no interception run it didn't mean anything like Evans fumbling

I love listening to the guys telling everyone how bad a player will be this year because of amount of carries or another made up reason . They all are saying Derrick will have a down year oops but they said that last year after he had a good year b4 .. I do wanna know when they screw up like this u never hear them say they were wrong , Dont ya love ex quarterbacks that couldn't make it tell you what's wrong with someone ,, I think there is only one exe player that could talk about Derrick Henry his name would Be JIM yes Brown . I have heard some Folks talking they think Derrick is bigger this year then last . as for me im glad the new guy had a few fumbles cause I remember when Marcus came and the no interception run it didn't mean anything like Evans fumbling
Chris Simms is one of the worst. He says things even he can’t possibly believe.

He's a FB but he's actually kind of lean. I can see him getting RB carries in a pinch.

I doubt we trade for anyone. No sense in investing anything special into a #3. If Henry or Evens get hurt, we can always pick up someone from the street. I'm sure Dylan Dawkins would still be available. Fluellen is out there too, plus a ton of others.

I saw they worked out Donta Foreman was kind of hoping we would sign him. The injury history only concern guy has size and talent.

As far as Evans goes, we can’t see if he’s Chris brown if he doesn’t play. Brown was also a 3rd but started for a couple years. Not a great back by any means, but serviceable.
Let him back up Henry. Hope we don’t get to a 3rd back, but if we do, it should be for a limited enough carries that no one will care who it is.

With the release of Dalyn Dawkins, our depth chart at RB is:

1. Derrick Henry
2. Darrynton Evans
3. ....

Our camp roster includes names like Marcus Marshall, Senorise Perry, and Cameron Scarlett, but those are all just camp bodies. I wouldn't expect any of them to actually make the team.

We really need to identify someone to be a solid backup in case something happened to Henry, and not put every thing on Evans.

The FA market is barren - Devota Freeman is the only name worth anything, and he had no juice last year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us try to flip a late round pick for someone more interesting. Here's my short list:
  • Royce Freeman - Denver
  • Bo Scarborough - Detroit
  • Gus Edwards - Baltimore
  • Mike Boone - Minnesota
The other option is to just wait and see who gets cut. There will surely be some guys out on the street, but going that route means we have to wait until the season is about to start to find a 3rd back.

you forgot they signed Senorise Perry awhile back lol I guess he’s going to be the 3rd back

Looks like the Titans re-signed Jeremy McNichols.

I prefer him over some of the other depth guys. If we keep 4 RB's (including Blasingame), he'd be the most likely to stick around IMO.

I prefer him over some of the other depth guys. If we keep 4 RB's (including Blasingame), he'd be the most likely to stick around IMO.

Not complaining about this signing for our 3rd rb spot , just would like the same kind of "attention" for our OLB Corp ...

Not complaining about this signing for our 3rd rb spot , just would like the same kind of "attention" for our OLB Corp ...
Yeah, it's definitely shallow out there. I know they view Evans as an OLB as well, but I'm still surprised they've left the position as shallow as they have for camp so far.

Maybe they're just wanting to get as many reps out of Walker, Correa, and Roberson as they can to find out who's going to separate.

Much rather sign a guy like Freeman, if we lose Henry we're relying on Evans and Practice Squad guys

With the release of Dalyn Dawkins, our depth chart at RB is:

1. Derrick Henry
2. Darrynton Evans
3. ....

Our camp roster includes names like Marcus Marshall, Senorise Perry, and Cameron Scarlett, but those are all just camp bodies. I wouldn't expect any of them to actually make the team.

We really need to identify someone to be a solid backup in case something happened to Henry, and not put every thing on Evans.

The FA market is barren - Devota Freeman is the only name worth anything, and he had no juice last year.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us try to flip a late round pick for someone more interesting. Here's my short list:
  • Royce Freeman - Denver
  • Bo Scarborough - Detroit
  • Gus Edwards - Baltimore
  • Mike Boone - Minnesota
The other option is to just wait and see who gets cut. There will surely be some guys out on the street, but going that route means we have to wait until the season is about to start to find a 3rd back.

I'll take any of them

That rook is a situational guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back