Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be smart to stay here, he couldn't handle being a #1 before AJ took the pressure off him.

Unless he just wants to get paid and back to being mediocre as someone else's #1
This is where I'm at. He was just shy of 1k yards, and I don't think he's ever broken that. Honestly, cut Humphries and gibe that money, maybe a little bit more, and draft a WR. Hump has been a busy IMO, and I can't remember but think JR structured it like he does many where he can cut bait after 2 years with little penalty.

This is where I'm at. He was just shy of 1k yards, and I don't think he's ever broken that. Honestly, cut Humphries and gibe that money, maybe a little bit more, and draft a WR. Hump has been a busy IMO, and I can't remember but think JR structured it like he does many where he can cut bait after 2 years with little penalty.
Cap hit for cutting Hump is something like $5m. But if we can wear that then I think your suggestion is a good one.

Obviously defense probably accounts for 3/4 of our draft picks, but if we give CD some of Hump's money, sign him for a reasonable deal, and draft a WR somewhere in the top 4 rounds I'd be happy.

Trading him is the more likely scenario. The Pats might want him. It would be a salary dump, so only a 7th at best. But hey, we could draft a developmental QB in the 7th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back