Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what the cap ends up being

Lot of uncertainty surrounding what the actual cap will end up being in 2021
This. People took early speculation and assumed the money was in stone. The NFL revenue was much higher than expected so I assume the cap will be too. With some restructuring, we might actually be able to keep our key guys and help the defense a bit.

Ive seen reports of 3M assuming the cap is 176 next season
I know it would seem a stupid question, but I guess that means if it is the "best case scenario" 195 mil, our cap space would be 22mil? Basically dollar for dollar, I know the cap works in some crazy ways sometimes.

I can see Robinson signing elsewhere as he wanted a new deal and didn't get it

Golladay maybe as well

The rest I can see re-signing
ARob and Juju are all gonna be on new teams. Golladay is a tough call, they are definitely moving on from Stafford. Godwin will probably stay in Tampa. Hilton, Marvin Jones, AJ Green are not as valuable as CD at this point. That puts him as the 4th best FA WR.

That would be great but I never saw that page

I use overthecap.com for all cap info
overthecap says 8mil

huge difference of 39mil and 8mil. One of those seems to be way off.

They both have Saints at negative -99mil. How is that possible? How could they possibly be that far over the cap? Isnt that why the NFL has to approve contracts, to avoid that kind of mess?

ARob and Juju are all gonna be on new teams. Golladay is a tough call, they are definitely moving on from Stafford. Godwin will probably stay in Tampa. Hilton, Marvin Jones, AJ Green are not as valuable as CD at this point. That puts him as the 4th best FA WR.
ARob I can see moving on but JuJu leaving Pittsburgh?
Godwin may leave but coming off an injury riddled season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back