Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's titanMark....his stats are top 3. That said, don't forget he has literally no running back.

He had an elite year. His priors were not elite. Let’s see if he does it consistently. I like him.., like his grit. But I think he will need to quit running so much also.

View attachment 18153 View attachment 18154 View attachment 18155
He's a top 15....thats good, however nowhere near elite. We had a choice between Brady and Tannehill....Brady is hammering Green bay 21/10 going to the half....very close to another SB appearance. We definitely chose the wrong quarterback.
RT has been the most efficient QB in the league since he became our starter. Hes middle of the pack in yards bc we are more run heavy than everyone else but he still puts up big TD and rushing numbers, while being unbelievably efficient. Brady has had far more attempts and been far less efficient than RT.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a top 15....thats good, however nowhere near elite. We had a choice between Brady and Tannehill....Brady is hammering Green bay 21/10 going to the half....very close to another SB appearance. We definitely chose the wrong quarterback.
Couldn't disagree more.

You think Tennessee uses Brady the same way? Love AJ, but Mike Evans is a huge weapon. We also run first and don't have a D. Part of the reason for TB's success is their D.

Brady is proving he is the greatest of all time. If he wins the SB, then no real debate. Don’t you know Belichick has been on the toilet the entire game.
I used to argue for Joe, but I think that argument was lost about 3-4 SB trips ago.

Anyone still debating Brady isn't the Goat, has been wrong for a handful of seasons at least and is nothing more than a hater that will never be convinced.

Couldn't disagree more.

You think Tennessee uses Brady the same way? Love AJ, but Mike Evans is a huge weapon. We also run first and don't have a D. Part of the reason for TB's success is their D.
I would not minimize what Brady is doing at QB. The guy makes plays and always making it happen. no debate, he's the all time QB GOAT.

I would not minimize what Brady is doing at QB. The guy makes plays and always making it happen. no debate, he's the all time QB GOAT.
Oh I think Brady is still doing Brady-type things except more Interceptions.

My comment was in response to Tennessee going after Brady vice THill.
Many thought Brady was/is done, myself included thought he would at least start the drop off.
Tennessee is a run first offense and has been, Brady doesn't fit that, would have been more expensive and may have only been a 1-2 year rental. THill long term for cheaper, helps keep this team competitive for more time frame in addition to just having reached the AFC Championship with THill, there's not much more you can get out of the QB.
So I really just disagree that Tennessee should have pursued Brady or that there should be any second guessing on signing THill long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back