Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Rivers landing there for a year and they started looking good after he built chemistry with the offense. He was way past his prime and no longer had the arm but still good enough to make plays to challenge for the division and be a playoff team. If they got Stafford, they would be top team in AFC South. Offense has lots of good weapons and defense is solid and better than ours.

Stafford would be best QB in division if Watson got traded. Let's hope Henry can have another dominate year next season because if he cannot we're screwed. Tammy is nothing without him.

Tannehill is nothing? Trash? Nothing at all? Wow...

He's a top 15....thats good, however nowhere near elite. We had a choice between Brady and Tannehill....Brady is hammering Green bay 21/10 going to the half....very close to another SB appearance. We definitely chose the wrong quarterback.

Well, not exactly nothing but do we win or dominate if Henry is not giving us 100 yards or more? Two playoffs now, defense loads up to stop Henry and what does the QB give us? Nothing.

Look at Tampa today, Brady is the reason they're winning not because of the running game.

Well, not exactly nothing but do we win or dominate if Henry is not giving us 100 yards or more? Two playoffs now, defense loads up to stop Henry and what does the QB give us? Nothing.

Look at Tampa today, Brady is the reason they're winning not because of the running game.

THIS !!!!!

Don't get me wrong I really like our guy but our offense runs through BDH ...

THIS !!!!!

These divisional championship teams; Bucs, Packers, KC and Buffalo.

They're all there competing because of their elite level QBs. None of those teams are there BECAUSE of their running back or running attack. We overpaid for Tammy and he is not elite enough to win on his own.

THIS !!!!!

Tannehill isn’t Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes. But when allowed to and the offense required him to throw to win he did. THill can’t help it if the OC keeps running BDH into the line for 2 yard gains over and over and over.

You don’t become the 3rd best offense in the NFL by just running the ball.

Brady is proving he is the greatest of all time. If he wins the SB, then no real debate. Don’t you know Belichick has been on the toilet the entire game.

These divisional championship teams; Bucs, Packers, KC and Buffalo.

They're all there competing because of their elite level QBs. None of those teams are there BECAUSE of their running back or running attack. We overpaid for Tammy and he is not elite enough to win on his own.

So Allen is elite now?

Tom Brady MVP...he's showing the football world it wasn't Belicheat or at least he doesn't need him

Granted TB has the weapons but Brady is playing very well

Brady is proving he is the greatest of all time. If he wins the SB, then no real debate. Don’t you know Belichick has been on the toilet the entire game.

I don’t ever think there was a debate was there? Unless you are talking about whether it was BB or TB? It’s clear it was Brady.

I don’t ever think there was a debate was there? Unless you are talking about whether it was BB or TB? It’s clear it was Brady.
No, just meant he was rubbing it in Bill’s face. If they go to the big game, then Bill is diminished and Brady built up even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back