Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean payton was the key for keeping his team in it. Difference in offensive play calling was miles better. Got recievers open holes for rbs. And let's be honest only player I'd take off that offense atm would be Ingram post Henry injury. Wouldn't say any1 else was superior on Saints O

Hopefully Dupree isn’t out for an extended period. We need our defense as much as ever right now. This offense won’t cut it against New England in 2 weeks

Just need to chalk it up as one of those games where we thought we would smash and dash. We get these type of games 6 or 7 times a year.

Played against a super good defense.

Nothing to see here folks.

With Trevor Simmien? Some of us are realists. This won’t cut it in the playoffs.

We get and stay healthy, and Vrabel doesn't go into a shell too early like this game, and we will be fine in the playoffs.

A realists looks at all the people we have missing as well

What made TNs defense so badass was getting pressure with the front 4. Dupree went out early.

We also had no business winning 5 in a row, yet here we are.

I 100% get where you're coming from but we need to get healthy THEN look at the playoffs imo.

We will be fine. What we do see is that Vrabel will still go into a shell when he thinks they are ok. That's what will kill us in the playoffs

I still do not get why people thought the Titans would blow out the Saints.

Titans are decimated with injuries and the Saints have a top notch D. This game went mostly as I expected. The offense struggled and the game was close.

The titans used to run Henry 30 a game, alone.
The titans aren't doing that now with our personal.

Part of the reason the titans aren't getting more yards is because our defense is playing so well and creating short fields.

Any win in the nfl is a great win.

Nice to get this win. We are 8-2 while playing a ton of depth and practice squad guys against a tough schedule. I couldn’t be happier.

Play calling was bad and the o-line was bad, as it has been for weeks now.
This offense won’t make it through one playoff game….with or without Henry.

Strange we're winning games when Tanny has a 12 for 17 and 160 yards type game and our running game is only getting 50 rushing yards..

I guess we're just finding ways to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back