Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did hit him in the head.

You just aint used to having a QB with an NFL skirt... its pretty real sweet getting those calls

McMVP never got those calls, none of the other 2 year starters Titans have rolled out there did either... Zero apologies for the call. Been seeing phonies, evil empire, chefs, ratbirds, pack get those calls for decades

You just aint used to having a QB with an NFL skirt... its pretty real sweet getting those calls

McMVP never got those calls, none of the other 2 year starters Titans have rolled out there did either... Zero apologies for the call. Been seeing phonies, evil empire, chefs, ratbirds, pack get those calls for decades

Yeah no one is complaining about finally getting a call.

Tsnnehill is lucky they called it though because that could have cost us the game. Hope he learns from that bonehead play because next time he may not get the call from the ref.

Only time he should be throwing to a backup OL is when there is no one in the same areas code as him.

View attachment 18935

BS. They could have tied the game and taken it to OT if they converted the 2 point coversion. Maybe we played “conservative”. But I haven’t seen many games this year where we haven’t.

Yea.. and like Colt fan says, “ if the Colts had won more games their record would be better”. Stupid.

IF IF IF IF …. The game doesn’t automatically go into OT IF they get the 2 point conversion. The Titans still had a minute and a half to kick a FG to win. They are playing a little Fisherball right now. The Offense is learning a new scheme. Kinda working out the kinks. They bled the clock and it worked out like they thought.

Yea.. and like Colt fan says, “ if the Colts had won more games their record would be better”. Stupid.

IF IF IF IF …. The game doesn’t automatically go into OT IF they get the 2 point conversion. The Titans still had a minute and a half to kick a FG to win. They are playing a little Fisherball right now. The Offense is learning a new scheme. Kinda working out the kinks. They bled the clock and it worked out like they thought.

We won 23-21..

You said we would win by how much?

Stop being such a super homer. If you've been following this team for this long, you would know this wouldn't be a blowout loss.

It's fine to say we win these type of games by less than a TD.

We won 23-21..

Stop being such a super homer. If you've been following this team for this long, you would know this wouldn't be a blowout loss.

Hell yeah brother. We’re beating top notch teams without the best player in the league!!!!!

We won 23-21..

It’s working. I’m not stopping now.

Just for the record saints scored slightly under their average (24.6 pts)
And gave up slightly over their average (19.7)
so I’d say good job titans surpassing both.

With Trevor Simmien? Some of us are realists. This won’t cut it in the playoffs.

The reason this makes no sense and isn’t accurate is the winning is against all teams they might face in the playoffs. You think all these playoff teams are losing on purpose or playing a different game right now?

You aren’t a realist. You are one of those fans who is just always glass half empty.

I’m half full. I’m a homer. Trust me… it’s a lot more fun.

Enjoy this. Or at least try.

You said “the game wasn’t as close as the score” not me. I quoted you and said BS because that’s BS. It couldn’t have been any closer.

The reason this makes no sense and isn’t accurate is the winning is against all teams they might face in the playoffs. You think all these playoff teams are losing on purpose or playing a different game right now?

You aren’t a realist. You are one of those fans who is just always glass half empty.

I’m half full. I’m a homer. Trust me… it’s a lot more fun.

Enjoy this. Or at least try.
We would have likely lost today if not for a terrible roughing the passer call. That’s the reality. I was simply saying we will have to play better than today in order to win in the playoffs, which is 100% accurate.

oh noes Titans won yet I want to be edgy and show I disagreed WITH AN OBVIOUS FOUL actually getting called

did you have a problem with Byards PF??

oh noes Titans won yet I want to be edgy and show I disagreed WITH AN OBVIOUS FOUL actually getting called

did you have a problem with Byards PF??
yeah the cheap ass call on Byard ended with them putting points on the board, so it was a tit for tat to me.

We would have likely lost today if not for a terrible roughing the passer call. That’s the reality. I was simply saying we will have to play better than today in order to win in the playoffs, which is 100% accurate.

It’s not going to matter what this team does in your eyes they aren’t good.
We would not have likely lost if not for a roughing the passer call.

I just don’t know what game some of you are watching. No one has said the offense is. Licking like a well oiled machine, NO ONE. But they are beating playoff teams RIGHT NOW. Why are you ignoring that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back