Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it week-17? No

Cleveland is fake good, theyre minus in point differential.

Pitt
KC
Mia
Buf
Indy
Bal
TN

are the only AFC teams to talk about

looks like were getting if you ask me
Right now I dont have any faith we can beat any of them

playoff hopeful teams get better as week 17 gets closer..we are regressing

Right now I dont have any faith we can beat any of them

playoff hopeful teams get better as week 17 gets closer..we are regressing
thats not true

The Eagles went on several losing streaks last yr before taking their division.

The yr before that the Ravens went thru that same thing.

2017 Im sure there was another team in the same situation, but Id have to look it up to tell you who.

Guys, 6 & 3, relax.

we've been in every game til the last moments, except last Thursday

even when we got beat by the Bengals we were in that game, and might have even come back to win if the refs werent determined to call phantom pass interference call that erased a turnover

Right but we haven’t blown away far inferior teams either. This has been coming for weeks now. The real team is finally showing up.

Defense is bad and won’t get better. Special teams is a nightmare with no Kern especially.

Offense has scored 21 PPG in the last 4 games which would be 27th in the league. Not much to feel good about right now.

thats not true

The Eagles went on several losing streaks last yr before taking their division.

The yr before that the Ravens went thru that same thing.

2017 Im sure there was another team in the same situation, but Id have to look it up to tell you who.

Guys, 6 & 3, relax.
6-3 isnt what people are worried about...its 1-3 since 5-0

We lost Lewan and Kern and our kicking situation is still a mess.

Lots to be concerned about, but you're right, have faith....

If you'd told me last season entering game 10 the Titans would be playing in the AFC Championship, I'd thought you were nuts. The Titans were 4-5 and playing the Chiefs.

Kicking was pathetic then too. The defense had just given up 30 to the Panthers who had Kyle Allen as its QB.

The Titans need some help getting/staying healthy but I'd stack their talent against anyone left on the schedule. They just gotta play up to that talent level.

If you'd told me last season entering game 10 the Titans would be playing in the AFC Championship, I'd thought you were nuts. The Titans were 4-5 and playing the Chiefs.

Kicking was pathetic then too. The defense had just given up 30 to the Panthers who had Kyle Allen as its QB.

The Titans need some help getting/staying healthy but I'd stack their talent against anyone left on the schedule. They just gotta play up to that talent level.

Yeah, but we had Dean Pees as the DC then; this go round, the defensive scheme/play calling is terrible, so I don't think it's a matter of the players waking up.

Agreed that, on paper, this is a very talented team. The issue this season seems to be that they're no brains behind that talent.

Yeah, but we had Dean Pees as the DC then; this go round, the defensive scheme/play calling is terrible, so I don't think it's a matter of the players waking up.

Agreed that, on paper, this is a very talented team. The issue this season seems to be that they're no brains behind that talent.
We were complaining about a bad pass rush and corners playing too far off last season too.

I think we need to see better fundamentals—angles, tackling, communication, etc. Some of that is on coaches, obviously. Some of that is on players doing what they are coached to do.

let’s just hope Vrabel realizes that he’s part of the defensive problem and they fix some things defensively

I understand the comparison between the 2 teams however there are massive differences.

Titans just made a change at QB to spark the offense a few weeks earlier. Lewan (coming off suspension) and the OL really got going late in the year. Which led to Derrick Henry erupting.

With this team we win all of our remaining games, or we could lose them all. That’s how unpredictable this team is this year.

Actually, over the last 4 games we’ve been pretty predictable. Horrible defense and special teams, and a much less effective offense with the Oline being a little dinged up and these mysterious drops as of late.

If we go 1-3 over the next 4 we’ll be 7-7. Time will tell, hopefully they right this ship quick.

With this team we win all of our remaining games, or we could lose them all. That’s how unpredictable this team is this year.

Actually, over the last 4 games we’ve been pretty predictable. Horrible defense and special teams, and a much less effective offense with the Oline being a little dinged up and these mysterious drops as of late.

If we go 1-3 over the next 4 we’ll be 7-7. Time will tell, hopefully they right this ship quick.
7-6 actually. But they are more likely to be 8-5 and could be 10-3. Can we just watch them this week? The sky isn’t falling.

AFC is real cloudy this season.

Pittsburgh and KC are obviously 1/2 but they're not that elite.

Then it's a jumble of average to goodish teams.

Bills: Allen is a wildcard, defense is nothing special

Dolphins: Great D, but can tua win games when the D isn't dominant? Also been quite lucky.

Raiders: No D, Carr stinks.

Colts: Rivers stinks, really light schedule so far

Titans: No D, special teams terrible

Ravens: Ljax+offense has taken huge step back, defense can't stop the run, pretty banged up

Brown's: All around mediocre

All these teams are pretty close, if we can even just sneak in all it takes is getting hot in the playoffs for a run to happen.

AFC is real cloudy this season.

Pittsburgh and KC are obviously 1/2 but they're not that elite.

Then it's a jumble of average to goodish teams.

Bills: Allen is a wildcard, defense is nothing special

Dolphins: Great D, but can tua win games when the D isn't dominant? Also been quite lucky.

Raiders: No D, Carr stinks.

Colts: Rivers stinks, really light schedule so far

Titans: No D, special teams terrible

Ravens: Ljax+offense has taken huge step back, defense can't stop the run, pretty banged up

Brown's: All around mediocre

All these teams are pretty close, if we can even just sneak in all it takes is getting hot in the playoffs for a run to happen.

2156 passing yards 69% completion 16 TD’s and 2 INT’s 107.4 QB rating (9 games played)

2128 yards 64% completion 20 TD’s and 3 INT’s 106.9 QB rating (9 games played)

Bottom QB is Ryan Tannehill top QB is Derrick Carr. Idk why people think Carr is a bad QB because he’s not. He’s been really good since Gruden took over.

2156 passing yards 69% completion 16 TD’s and 2 INT’s 107.4 QB rating (9 games played)

2128 yards 64% completion 20 TD’s and 3 INT’s 106.9 QB rating (9 games played)

Bottom QB is Ryan Tannehill top QB is Derrick Carr. Idk why people think Carr is a bad QB because he’s not. He’s been really good since Gruden took over.
Ok say Carr=tannehill their defense is still just as porous as the Titans. The same point still stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back