Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want people asking questions about personal stuff? don't post personal stuff on social media for the world to see....pretty simple

My 2nd half of the season prediction is that The Legless Wonder will miss 9 of his next 12 kicks, cost us no less than 3 wins, and get offered a raise and extension in the off-season.

thats not true

The Eagles went on several losing streaks last yr before taking their division.

The yr before that the Ravens went thru that same thing.

2017 Im sure there was another team in the same situation, but Id have to look it up to tell you who.

Guys, 6 & 3, relax.
It's been pretty real frustrating watching this Defense's inability to get off the field. I think that goes for about 7 of 9 games and I'd really have to verify the Buffalo game.
The ONLY game that this D has looked remotely half decent was against Chicago.
Outside that, they've been bad all season, not just the losses.
This D is absolutely reason for concern going through the rest of the year.

2 things this D has done well, bat balls in the air and get a couple well timed TOs preserving ugly wins.

You all are getting too worked up about a simple question. I wasn’t questioning his integrity or his place in life as a 23 year old. Nor his right to post on social media without getting chastised.

Forgive me if, after VY, I have PTSD about players laying it all out on social media. I wasn’t criticizing the man, ffs. I just think, after a game where AJ dropped a pass and then a pass for a sure touchdown, that it was worth being questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back