Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to go back to the offensive formula that got us to the AFC Championship game. Just continue to feed Henry and let defenses play the run. If we can do that, then I'm sure we'll see the Tanny of last year.

Due to no crowd and limited crowds, these games will be hard to predict. People don't realize how much of a factor the crowd is/was pre COVID.

I can see wins against the Browns, Lions, Jags and Texans. If we can at least go 1-1 the next 2 weeks, it will definitely get us back in the race for the AFC South. Don't think the Packers game will have that much of an implication, so a loss there wouldn't throw us off the train tracks.

At this rate, I see us going 10-6, which is doable with Tanny, Henry and AJ Brown, even with our terrible defense. I just have some form of faith that our defense will somehow turn it around and become an average defense.

On Offense:

This line needs to gel

Nate Davis needs to play better

Arthur Smith has to mix things up more

It will be good to get Hump back

I like Corey and Firkser, but we should be feeding AJ and Jonnu

On Defense:

Move Clowney inside and start Roberson and Landry outside. Roberson made a real difference when Clowney was out.

Sign Woodyard to smack some sense into Brown and Evans. They’ve been playing okay but lost their edge a bit.

Start Borders and Adoree this week. Sorry Malcolm.

Sit Vacarro and start Hooker instead. Hooker NEEDS to get more playing time.

Convince Kerry Coombs to come be D coordinator.

It's getting hard for me to care. After last years run, and the 5-0 start, I was in "we've finally arrived! We are contenders mode!" It's just depressing to find ourselves back in "mediocre bull$!t team clawing for a wild card spot for a chance to run a gauntlet of teams that are better than us" mode. Again.

On Offense:

This line needs to gel

Nate Davis needs to play better

Arthur Smith has to mix things up more

It will be good to get Hump back

I like Corey and Firkser, but we should be feeding AJ and Jonnu

On Defense:

Move Clowney inside and start Roberson and Landry outside. Roberson made a real difference when Clowney was out.

Sign Woodyard to smack some sense into Brown and Evans. They’ve been playing okay but lost their edge a bit.

Start Borders and Adoree this week. Sorry Malcolm.

Sit Vacarro and start Hooker instead. Hooker NEEDS to get more playing time.

Convince Kerry Coombs to come be D coordinator.

Butler has been our best corner this year

Right. Our team is on a major down slide and our top play maker is making posts like that. No big deal. #leaveajalone2020
Quit being a selfish little person, and just pray for the man. His header still says titans wr. Many things are bigger than football. Until he misses multiple games cause “personal reasons” no need for anyone to be demanding answers or anything like I’ve seen all over social media. Has he even missed a practice????

Quit being a selfish little person, and just pray for the man. His header still says titans wr. Many things are bigger than football. Until he misses multiple games cause “personal reasons” no need for anyone to be demanding answers or anything like I’ve seen all over social media. Has he even missed a practice????

People are actually looking into it that deep? Lol

Jesus Christ, because I asked what that may have meant I’m a selfish little person? You’re a d***.

Why are you trying to teach life lessons? Of course I’m praying for the dude. That doesn’t mean I’m “a selfish little person” for asking questions. That’s a really f-ing mean and judgmental thing to say.

do you have a job?

Imagine you had a really bad day and posted something like that, then you wake up and for some reason all the customers were demanding answers before you missed work wouldn’t you think that’s weird.

do you have a job?

Imagine you had a really bad day and posted something like that, then you wake up and for some reason all the customers were demanding answers before you missed work wouldn’t you think that’s weird.

Yes I have a job. My job isn't being a celebrity, though. If he posts something like that he has to assume people will wonder about it. Yeah, I thought it could have been related to football at first. Why should I apologize for that, or be called selfish for it? As a fan, it was alarming to see, regardless. You didn't have to get so defensive or jump me like that.

Yes I have a job. My job isn't being a celebrity, though. If he posts something like that he has to assume people will wonder about it. Yeah, I thought it could have been related to football at first. Why should I apologize for that, or be called selfish for it? As a fan, it was alarming to see, regardless. You didn't have to get so defensive or jump me like that.
You upset cause I “jumped you” yet the whole twitter titans world jumping AJ. See my point?

E why are you making it your business to act like you know what that IG post means..?

Do you be posting cryptic stuff like that?

Personally knowing how 23 year old guys are, I cant take anything they post on social media seriously. And maybe you all should do the same....

Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back