Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know and should expect him to be signed ASAP by New England or Washington and then they’ll just let the legal system play itself out
See if NE takes a shot with him, he may come to the titans after they let him go. Signing with NE only helps his chances of becoming a Titan.

No thanks...I don’t like dudes that beat women....

I'm sure if I met them I wouldn't like 70% of NFL players.

I'm not looking for friends to hang with. I'm looking for psychos that will run full speed into other psyhos and win football games.

I'd be all for signing hunt. Should get a young, cheap, motivated all pro level player when he's back eligable circa 2020.

whoever wants him atop the waiver order can pick him up now.. he's not a vet, so he falls under waivers.... he's the mold in terms of proper 'character'.... for dallas, cleveland, or washington lol..

#1 we aren’t getting him, so quit pipe dreaming. #2 he’s a liar and legit beats women. He’s a piece of f ing crap that doesn’t deserve the money or opportunities he is getting. It’s called ethics, respect, doing your job. I don’t want that crap around our team, and I’d say the same for any other player. If you support that, then you are just as bad. If that was your next door neighbor, you’d be all over him. I swear sometimes you guys are 16 year old girls on here hahaha.

#2 he’s a liar and legit beats women. .
did you watch the video? legit beats women? pushed her and a light kick to the ass is "legit beating women"?

i mean he definitely shouldnt have done it but this wasnt a beating in any sense of the word

#1 we aren’t getting him, so quit pipe dreaming. #2 he’s a liar and legit beats women. He’s a piece of f ing crap that doesn’t deserve the money or opportunities he is getting. It’s called ethics, respect, doing your job. I don’t want that crap around our team, and I’d say the same for any other player. If you support that, then you are just as bad. If that was your next door neighbor, you’d be all over him. I swear sometimes you guys are 16 year old girls on here hahaha.

Tajae made a dude look like a balloon and left him in an alley for dead.

whoever wants him atop the waiver order can pick him up now.. he's not a vet, so he falls under waivers.... he's the mold in terms of proper 'character'.... for dallas, cleveland, or washington lol..

Yeah except he’s not allowed to play, practice, or attend games for who knows how long.

did you watch the video? legit beats women? pushed her and a light kick to the ass is "legit beating women"?

i mean he definitely shouldnt have done it but this wasnt a beating in any sense of the word
Okay 82’ lol.....Yes, and my biggest issue is that he straight lied about it...So it says a lot. Bet my life he’s done worse......

He pushed her first, and lied. He didn’t follow his obligation/contract with his team properly. Not much to understand here....

Yeah except he’s not allowed to play, practice, or attend games for who knows how long.
So the exempt list makes it different than Rueben Foster? Can someone sign Hunt now that he's been released?

I'm not condoning what he did but how is what Fournette did any different? He only got 1 game suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back