Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Bengals will take him, they clearly have no concerns taking a running back that enjoys beating women. Still shocked Mixon even got drafted after what he pulled.

there are people in the government who literally raped women, im sure joe mixon's second chance was warranted.

How ridiculous. He should be thrilled he cleared waivers. He'll end up getting signed for more money when his suspension is up.

And the same cowardly GM's that passed today will line up to offer more once the heat has died down a little.

Wow.....the NFL would suspend a player for hitting a woman or using drugs but pretty much ban a guy for taking a knee during the National Anthem

I get the feeling Hunt doesn't think he did anything wrong to this day. And he may be right. There were no charges. Think it's fair game to sign him. The media is going to find him guilty because they can have no other take and justify it, but the video, it doesn't mean anything to me, It's evidence, but of what, and for who's side. For all we know Hunt was justified. The law should make the determination. Not the news. The law is the check and balance on the media and hey decided not to move forward.

Hunt will play. He's at the peak of his career. If he doesn't I would literally be shocked given there aren't even charges. Plenty of examples. The Baltimore rb was only averaging 3.0 ypg and at the end of his career. He runs.

Hunt clears waivers..what a crock of sh*t the NFL is. Yes he should be suspended and/or fined but wouldn't they be doing him and everyone involved some good if they got him help?

Kareem Hunt clears waivers, becomes a free agent

I wonder if there is more to this stuff with Hunt. Rueben Foster was picked up despite having a worse track record, making more and not being as good as Hunt.

Sure he will not play again this year. But you would have him for two more years on that cheap, mid round, contract. And no one wanted him?

There are a lot of teams hard up for a good RB.

I wonder if there is more to this stuff with Hunt. Rueben Foster was picked up despite having a worse track record, making more and not being as good as Hunt.

Sure he will not play again this year. But you would have him for two more years on that cheap, mid round, contract. And no one wanted him?

There are a lot of teams hard up for a good RB.

have you read the rumors on the Chiefs message boards?

It's unsubstantiated, so I won't repeat it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back