Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nice to see the Titans actually keeping one of our best players instead of letting them walk.

He’s a beast and probably the second best DT in the league behind A Donald. So can’t be upset about finding a way to keep him on the team.

Worth it. Best defensive tackle outside of Aaron Donald/Chris Jones. And he’s 25, we might not have even seen his peak yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that’s an extreme, extreme version of what people think of him.
Not only does no one think he’s going to be a sack king, but the idea of any safeties is ridiculous.

he’s really good, run stuffer, he draws double teams regularly, he helped Landry get 15 sacks 2 years ago and the hope is he can help that some more.
Simmons is among the best DT in the league. There is no one replacing him which includes any up coming draft picks.
Absolutely worth the money.
He may be worth his money. But I bet if AJ Brown had not left against fans wishes, the Titans lowball him

He may be worth his money. But I bet if AJ Brown had not left against fans wishes, the Titans lowball him
Just to clarify... you are saying if we had tied up all that cap into AJ Brown, then we would not have enough cap to tie it up into Simmons? If so I agree. It is also why I am not one of the people heartbroken AJ left. We are a running team, the way our offense is, we will not get 25mil production out of a wr. That would require throwing the ball a lot more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back