Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
“This is a day I hoped would never come, but there is a reason for everything. Words cannot express the sadness for leaving this organization that I have been a part of for over 30 years.

“My goal as head coach was to do things the right way with the right people and I felt confident that the results would follow. Sometimes rebuilding a team and its culture takes time, but I truly believe we were on the verge of great things. Unfortunately my vision did not match that of the organization, so we will part ways.

“My family and I would like to thank the Adams family for all of the opportunities that they have given me over the last three decades.

“I also would like to thank my players and staff for their on-going support and I wish them all the best.

“Also, to the fans that have hung with me, I want to say “thanks.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

Whatever you think of his performance as Titans head coach, this man is a class act and deserves nothing but the very best in the future. When one door closes, another one opens. May you find the golden door, Munch!

He has more fame and money than anyone on here. Mike will survive and continue living a happy life.

Good luck in your next destination, Mike. Your service to this Organization won't go in vain.

Hope he ends up at PSU.

I blame Adams for real.

Such an difficult position he was put in.

He was in over his head from day 1.

I wish he never became head coach. I never thought it would end well. I hate to see him go. I wish he could stay on as our o-line coach.

Hope he ends up at PSU.

I blame Adams for real.

Such an difficult position he was put in.

He was in over his head from day 1.

Maybe but unless Bud put a gun to his head munch decided to apply for the job himself...if you must hold anything against Bud it is that he was too loyal to those he knew and trusted thus he was unwilling to go outside the "family" that he knew. Not that surprising for an 80 plus year old.

Thanks for everything, Mike. Best of luck to you.
l-s4hlv60oez7jk9.jpg

Munch is a good dude, just not NFL head coach material. He got done dirty, and would be fine assisting or at college level. Time for new Titans life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back