Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he ends up at PSU.

I blame Adams for real.

Such an difficult position he was put in.

He was in over his head from day 1.
Yep. Can't blame Munch for taking the job. But I can absolutely blame Bud for offering it to him.

It was a terribly misguided hire from the get-go. What made Bud say "I know what'll get us a Lombardi trophy! I'll hire a position coach who worked for the guy I just s***canned and who has zero coordinator or head coaching experience!" is beyond me.

One of the best Oline men this franchise has ever seen .
but it does not make him a good HEAD coach ...
maybe he can go to Penn State and get better at being a head coach ..

He will go be a o line coach some where,
either way he got paid pretty well with oilers /titans..
he will land on his feet soon ...

Waite is that fisher knocking on the door ..

Absolutely sucked as a head coach, no emotion, no enthusiasm but as a person he is genuine and loyal as can be.

One thing I don't understand in all this is why Munchak wouldn't just fire the under-performers on the staff to keep his job? He seemed to have no problem firing Palmer. Oh well, the important thing is we move on and get us a new coach who is hopefully allowed to bring in his own staff, philosophy, personnel and attitude. Don't cheap out and get us a guy who's just happy to be a HC, get us a qualified one.

GOOD BYE Good ole boy, don't let the door hit you. At least you admitted to the world you had a good ole boy system in place that you didn't want to let go of, even if it meant your job. I'm glad you shared that with the world. Now you just got all of them fired too. Thank you so much!! Its about time!!!

Some of you guys are putting out way to much MOIST ASS LOVE FOR THIS DUDE.

Guy got millions of dollars. Win or GTFO. He GTFO.

I feel bad now, you know Munch is crying himself to sleep tonight.

Don't say that. Please no.
bathtime.gif

Watch him go to the Steelers and make their OL incredible and destroy us next year to keep us out of the playoffs by one game.

Just our luck.

Watch him go to the Steelers and make their OL incredible and destroy us next year to keep us out of the playoffs by one game.

Just our luck.

He was essentially our OL coach here. Even when head coach. He oversaw the OL just about as much as when he was the position coach. He lost talented players, he and Matthews got exposed.

I am so glad to be done with oiler-Titan connections. Bud is gone, no longer in Houston, no players or coaches left with ties... it's a new day. I hope the next page is a good one. Time to make a non-oiler identity for once.

If Locker stays healthy Munch is a hero of the fans. That didn't happen and he got a crap deal. Hope he goes on to win wherever he goes (as long as it's in the NFC)

If Locker stays healthy Munch is a hero of the fans. That didn't happen and he got a crap deal. Hope he goes on to win wherever he goes (as long as it's in the NFC)

That's the way of the world. Coaches go the way the team goes, especially the QB. Qbs make coaches and break em.

Shanahan and Dungy are my favorite examples.

I personally believe we'd be about the same with locker. He was regressing before his injury. And plus the injury prone-ness is just about as much of a deal breaker as subpar play.
Locker only put together a couple good games this year.

1st game, 0td/0int

Then a good 3 game stretch.

Then a decent stat game when the titans were getting beat solidly,

Then 2 very subpar games.

Fitzpatrick is not a fit starting QB, but I don't believe locker is either. Too injured and inconsistent.

I'd like to see him stay as a backup next season. But if you are chained to him like munchak, you gotta know that your fate is sealed.

Locker was pretty horrible before getting injured in the game against the pitiful jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back