Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The best punter in football is having surgery and will miss the remainder of the season. Hopefully he comes back next year fully recovered. Until then, what’s Kern up to these days?

Go after Araiza. Feel good story too.
And, I’d love to see him give the Bud Adams salute to POS like Stephen A Smith for trying to help ruin his life.

big picture is I really hope Stonehouse can recover. That magical leg is key if Vrabel is going to continue not running the offense.

i doubt araiza plays again, at least not anytime soon, maybe after many years if people forget completely. the events surrounding that whole ordeal are very gray, that's why he hasn't gotten a shot again to this point.

i doubt araiza plays again, at least not anytime soon, maybe after many years if people forget completely. the events surrounding that whole ordeal are very gray, that's why he hasn't gotten a shot again to this point.
Completely exonerated.
Nothing for people to forget other than the lies pushed by the media assuming guilt before trial.

Completely exonerated.
Nothing for people to forget other than the lies pushed by the media assuming guilt before trial.
"completely exonerated" ie his friend claims he wasnt there at the time of the rape (though he admits to doing things with the girl) and they cant prove he was.

theres a lot of gray in that story. thus why he isn't getting signed.

Guess the legal system was just a formality in which a bunch of people who knew nothing of the case (supposedly) agree on the part about him not doing anything wrong.
I’m sure the jury were just Bills fans so the “gray area” was biased.

Id say he isn’t getting signed has more to do with a lack of P openings and that he’s been out a couple years now.
Oh, and the pu$$y owners/GM/HC that don’t want to answer tough question with an answer like, he didn’t do anything.

plus, we know teams don’t give a crap about any of that. If the player helps the team win, the can be murderers or gf beaters or child beaters or dog killers or whatever. That’s been proven already.

Guess the legal system was just a formality in which a bunch of people who knew nothing of the case (supposedly) agree on the part about him not doing anything wrong.
I’m sure the jury were just Bills fans so the “gray area” was biased.

Id say he isn’t getting signed has more to do with a lack of P openings and that he’s been out a couple years now.
Oh, and the pu$$y owners/GM/HC that don’t want to answer tough question with an answer like, he didn’t do anything.

plus, we know teams don’t give a crap about any of that. If the player helps the team win, the can be murderers or gf beaters or child beaters or dog killers or whatever. That’s been proven already.
or, and hear me out, there is a lot of gray stuff in that story and at the very least he had some sort of intercourse with an underage girl.

most people probably aren't okay with that just "cuz football"

especially a punter

Here’s the case

What to Know About the Allegations Against Matt Araiza.

something like not enough evidence to prove he did anything.
Girl lied about her age to a bunch of people and it seems like another case for #believeallwomen to take another L, hurting the actual victims that need help and another innocent man.
Personally, I think it’s about time that we as a society #believeallpunters.

Especially on this cesspool of an organization. I say **** the punter let's go on fourth the rest of the season.
I like the strategy idea although I can see some times where they really need to punt, like the typical 4th and 24 from their own 20, but just get like a rugby guy that can blast the ball.
No touch is required at this point, if they’re close enough for touch, they’re close enough to just go for it.

Not sure he wants to unretire.... can't say I blame him after the ST unit just got our punters knee destroyed
I think Kern loves the organization enough to come back, but you’re right, if he’s nervous about his leg getting ripped off like Stonehouse, I can understand the hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back