Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, but I’m guessing even though the rams don’t have any fans, Warner and the offense got some interest.
I also refuse to call them what they’ve been dubbed, since the run n shoot was better negating the word “greatest”.

I actually did end up looking up the viewer numbers, it appears that our Superb Owl had about 5 million MORE viewers than the previous year. But I guarantee that it was Kurt Warner feel-good-story-driven.

And also, since you brought it up, I have NEVER, to my satisfaction anyway, heard anyone explain the exact difference between what the run-n-shoot was vs what 'The Spread' offense became.

I actually did end up looking up the viewer numbers, it appears that our Superb Owl had about 5 million MORE viewers than the previous year. But I guarantee that it was Kurt Warner feel-good-story-driven.

And also, since you brought it up, I have NEVER, to my satisfaction anyway, heard anyone explain the exact difference between what the run-n-shoot was vs what 'The Spread' offense became.
My understanding is the run and shoot is an offensive philosophy that relies on clearing the defensive backs out so that shorter routes are open for yac. The spread is a formational concept that forces the defense to spread out so that running lanes are more defined. You can run the “run and shoot” out of a spread look, but “the spread” isn’t an actual offense.

Nope, Vrabel has never had say in any players via FA or draft.
Just coincidence JRob now Ran seem to really like the cast off Cows while they were terrible and old Pats.

Just curious if you knew JRob came from the Patriots org. This punter is a rookie. He would have no connection to Vrabel and the Cows.

VOS …. Vrabel Obsession Syndrome …. It’s real.

Just curious if you knew JRob came from the Patriots org. This punter is a rookie. He would have no connection to Vrabel and the Cows.

You need to find yourself a woman... you've lost your sense of humour and sarcasm

JRob also came from TB. Didn’t happen to catch any TB castoffs.
Those would have been specifically guys he scouted.

Am I the only one who’s worried this is a career-ending injury? I find the lack of information about the injury disturbing.

But at least we now know what it takes for Vrabel to fire a coach; getting one of your star players killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back