Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Lewis had a body found in the trunk of his car… HOF. I’d be ok with this kid punting just on my own experience.
Didn’t Kareem Hunt beat his gf? Browns don’t care
Didn’t AP get lambasted for using a switch on his kid? 4-5 teams later he finally called it a career.
Didn’t Mike Vick kill a bunch of dogs among a ring of dog killers? Philly didn’t care.

the list can keep going. Teams don’t care and fans don’t care if the player can contribute to Ws.

Ray Lewis had a body found in the trunk of his car… HOF. I’d be ok with this kid punting just on my own experience.

Most of the young guys don't even know about that ray ray situation.

This young cats are from the political "believe all VV0MAN" era and simultaneously can't describe what a VV0MAN is but will believe them.

All that being said yeah we need a punter who can be a damn good place holder.

Man, some of you have an inflated sense of importance towards our beloved Titans team. Try listening to a national sports talk radio show every once in a while, they are almost literally NEVER mentioned. I've heard Dan Patrick mention the Titans once in the past month, and it was just to say how great of a coach Mike Vrabel was. Which is laughable of course. We sign this punter, the first line will be 'Titans sign punter Matt...' The second line will be 'accused of,' and the third line will be to mention where he played college ball. That's it. Who cares if some Nashville Organization of WOMEN want to drag their 6 members and their broken husbands out to picket in front of the stadium, no one is going to care.

Duke is a great example.
People still think of their lacrosse team in a negative fashion.
Those people are stupid because they were told a bunch of crap by the media while accused but didn’t continue to follow the media (because they didn’t bother correcting themselves) when found not guilty of anything.
Also interesting that the girl accuser is now in jail for murder.

Oh so letting a past GM and current HC destroy the team making it a laughing stock once again, but hiring a guy who was allegedly but never charged with a crime against a woman would be too far and unacceptable. Sure sounds like a woman.

Except that outside of this forum no one thinks this team is a laughing stock. Just that it’s rebuilding.

the world is wrong this forum is correct like always

The world does not care enough about this team to care about this team.

There's no 'respect' for us. The Titans in the Super Bowl, against whomever, would be the least viewed SB of all time.

It's us against the world. And I say BRING IT ON!

(I actually have no idea what the viewership was in '99, and don't really care enough to look it up - the point stands)

Except that outside of this forum no one thinks this team is a laughing stock. Just that it’s rebuilding.
You do realize that is because no one cares about the Titans? We dont get coverage when we are making a run to the AFC championship game, we damned sure dont have viewers for a 4 win team.

It bothers me when we are a good team and not getting any talk or coverage, but I am glad no one is watching this train wreck.

You do realize that is because no one cares about the Titans? We dont get coverage when we are making a run to the AFC championship game, we damned sure dont have viewers for a 4 win team.

It bothers me when we are a good team and not getting any talk or coverage, but I am glad no one is watching this train wreck.

You live in a cave. We get the same coverage the 27th ranked media marke gets. Some of y’all have these crazy expectations. We get talked about when it’s time or we give them something to talk about, it pisses off Texans fans how much the Titans get talked about here in Houston.

It’s not a conspiracy against the Titans.

Last edited by a moderator:
The world does not care enough about this team to care about this team.

There's no 'respect' for us. The Titans in the Super Bowl, against whomever, would be the least viewed SB of all time.

It's us against the world. And I say BRING IT ON!

(I actually have no idea what the viewership was in '99, and don't really care enough to look it up - the point stands)
Me neither, but I’m guessing even though the rams don’t have any fans, Warner and the offense got some interest.
I also refuse to call them what they’ve been dubbed, since the run n shoot was better negating the word “greatest”.

You live in a cave. We get the same coverage the 27th ranked media marke gets. Some of y’all have these crazy expectations. We get talked about when it’s time or we give them something to talk about, it pisses off Texans fans how much the Titans get talked about here in Houston.

It’s not a conspiracy against the Titans.
I’ll buy this statement without any proof. I 100% believe there are at least 6 teams that no one outside their strict fan base knows exist.
Aka the same as the 27th ranked market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back