Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the strategy idea although I can see some times where they really need to punt, like the typical 4th and 24 from their own 20, but just get like a rugby guy that can blast the ball.
No touch is required at this point, if they’re close enough for touch, they’re close enough to just go for it.
They way I see it is that gives our defense a break for a change with a short drive. Well deserved.

Punter getting in shape basically involves rolling off your couch and putting the pringles down. Kern can do this. I honestly don't care about punting until we become a playoff team, at that point, field position is a difference maker.

Think that when you are trying to build culture, you don't bring in someone who immediately puts it on the radar. Innocent or not, best punter or not, he adds a culture conversation to the equation that the team doesn't really need at this stage. Especially for a 4 week rental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think that when you are trying to build culture, you don't bring in someone who immediately puts it on the radar. Innocent or not, best punter or not, he adds a culture conversation to the equation that the team doesn't really need at this stage. Especially for a 4 week rental.
Pretty real weak fire from what i can determine. Innocent or not is an asinine statement. Guess my hospital should of fired me when i was falsely accused of sexual assault… pretty sure that was going to happen too. I understand what you are trying to say though.

I think Kern would come back for the rest of the season if they ask him. Why not. Play for about a month and get some money.

I'm pretty sure he could go. It would be different if he had been out the game a couple of years
I imagine just the stretching. I mean 6 is a giant to me. Young kid punting all day be a better choice- unless 6 says yeah, been putting up balls all year waiting on the phone. Then another 6 jersey!

His innocence doesn't change that fact that we are having a conversation about gang rape for 4 pages now. And the media will have the same questions and conversation. Many women will be disgusted by the move. They just will. Is that the conversation we want in the media on Monday Night Football, and for the rest of the season, just as we try to establish and build a new culture, just to gain 10 extra yards a punt for 4 weeks. The droplet of juice is not worth the squeeze.

His innocence doesn't change that fact that we are having a conversation about gang rape for 4 pages now. And the media will have the same questions and conversation. Many women will be disgusted by the move. They just will. Is that the conversation we want in the media on Monday Night Football, and for the rest of the season, just as we try to establish and build a new culture, just to gain 10 extra yards a punt for 4 weeks. The droplet of juice is not worth the squeeze.
Ask the Duke lacrosse team… they had their juice drop squeezed. I already disliked Duke, but i have hated em since! Believe women… I had a pt accuse me of assaulting her at work- complete lie. Went to the top of management all the way! Told to stop working and all the trimmings. Career over! After 3/4 hours she admitted to making it up to get a rise out of her boyfriend! So let’s have a scenario. You are at a bar, lady has been getting drinks (fake ID), you take her home. You and your friends have a turn with her and her girlfriend (also fake ID), then it turns bad, accusations fly abound. Say this guy punts for VT that stumped his pecker in the melee… off the squad? According to you the appearance is enough for yeah. I have lived it, and say fuck that! Now Mr. Happy Ending is alive and well… hmmm. Doubt he’s a choice, but if he is, see no reason not to say hello.

Who cares if media bring it up? They’re the ones that helped pushed the false narrative to begin with, easy answer by titans to shut them up, “he’s not guilty of anything. Next?”
Who cares if women are disgusted?
Not only is that the smaller portion of the fan demographics BUT again, what are they disgusted with, an innocent person playing football? If they’re smart enough, they should already know there isn’t issue and if they’re not, f em.
And with all the problems TN has, you think media attention would be on the falsely accused P that got the job he never should have lost?
First, he’s a P.
Second, the titans have way more crap to discuss.
Third, it’s the titans. Doesn’t matter what they do, national media doesn’t give a crap.

if there’s an argument to made on not pursuing Araiza, it’s that he hasn’t played in a couple years and may not be any good. Never got a shot to really prove himself at the NFL level.

Ask the Duke lacrosse team… they had their juice drop squeezed. I already disliked Duke, but i have hated em since! Believe women… I had a pt accuse me of assaulting her at work- complete lie. Went to the top of management all the way! Told to stop working and all the trimmings. Career over! After 3/4 hours she admitted to making it up to get a rise out of her boyfriend! So let’s have a scenario. You are at a bar, lady has been getting drinks (fake ID), you take her home. You and your friends have a turn with her and her girlfriend (also fake ID), then it turns bad, accusations fly abound. Say this guy punts for VT that stumped his pecker in the melee… off the squad? According to you the appearance is enough for yeah. I have lived it, and say **** that! Now Mr. Happy Ending is alive and well… hmmm. Doubt he’s a choice, but if he is, see no reason not to say hello.
Duke is a great example.
People still think of their lacrosse team in a negative fashion.
Those people are stupid because they were told a bunch of crap by the media while accused but didn’t continue to follow the media (because they didn’t bother correcting themselves) when found not guilty of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back