Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we cut Tanney and Dupree it is going to save against the cap but alot of dead money. What blows my mind is having 9 million in dead money on Julio Jones next year how did J-Rob let that happen?
Read the 2021 preseason threads right after Jones was signed, that’s how that happens. All that excitement of what is “sure” to be a game breaker, and instead he pulled the same crap the rest of the team did and fight for IR positions.

With the dead cap hit and what was signed otherwise, I’m actually not sure why he isn’t still a titan.

Here's the top 20 salaries for QBs...Tannehill at #1....that's all you need to know what needs to happen

View attachment 20476

Cap hit does not equal salary.... Titans could easily extend Tanny and get his cap hit down by a ton. cash spent is more equivalent to his salary and he is 9th on that list which is honestly where he should be placed.... you can't compare him to QBs on their rookie deal because obviously they will make less

Cap hit does not equal salary.... Titans could easily extend Tanny and get his cap hit down by a ton. cash spent is more equivalent to his salary and he is 9th on that list which is honestly where he should be placed.... you can't compare him to QBs on their rookie deal because obviously they will make less
My bad...just googled QB salaries, Tannehill salary for 2023 is 27 mil...still too high for him imo

Read the 2021 preseason threads right after Jones was signed, that’s how that happens. All that excitement of what is “sure” to be a game breaker, and instead he pulled the same crap the rest of the team did and fight for IR positions.

With the dead cap hit and what was signed otherwise, I’m actually not sure why he isn’t still a titan.
Makes as much sense to give Julio another chance as sign Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back