Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sadly not ignorant of psychology dudes and gals

was required for a position back in the day with the USAF

I saw zero need or benefit then nor do I now
Agreed. If you can't handle pressure, work somewhere else. Life sucks, shit happens to EVERYONE. Plus, announcing it is for affirmation only.

It’s a double down that money fixes mental depression.
Good thing they’re aren’t countless examples of that not being the case.
I’d be willing to bet Robin Williams was paid over $40 mil to do his job. For that kind of money, I guess he should have been mentally tougher and fans should have expected him to be or that he should have accepted Criticism just the same.
He had something like Parkinson's or MD. Not depression.

Fuck you TANNY.. INT to start the game, INT when we was about to score a TD and an INT to give the Bengals a gifted walk off FG..

We don't give 2 shits about that bum. Screwed us out of a SB.

FUCK HIM.

Agreed. If you can't handle pressure, work somewhere else. Life sucks, **** happens to EVERYONE. Plus, announcing it is for affirmation only.
Totally off topic but cool Avi.
I tried to explain Gambit and Rogue to my wife and kids by simply saying, they’re like the Jim n pam of the X men, no dram like Cyclops/jean grey and 3rd wheel Wolverine.
Gambit is one of my favorites.

He had something like Parkinson's or MD. Not depression.
I see the comments on Lewy body but he did also get diagnosed with Parkinson’s less than a year before his death.

That said, maybe not a great example, but the idea that money prevents depression is nonsense (I know you didn’t present that). I’m sure there are plenty of other cases that can be looked at, RW just popped in my head first.

Totally off topic but cool Avi.
I tried to explain Gambit and Rogue to my wife and kids by simply saying, they’re like the Jim n pam of the X men, no dram like Cyclops/jean grey and 3rd wheel Wolverine.
Gambit is one of my favorites.
My favorite marvel character. Born on the bayou, left for dead and adopted(into a den of thieves). Basically my life minus the thieves. Tragic bac kstory and his romance with rogue is even sadder. He can't even touch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back