Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to lose to a 1-8 squad. Then to New England to get our asses kicked while the Colts are surging. 8-4 going into the bye week is going to sting big time

yep, every time I would hear a talking head talk about going into the "easy" part of the schedule, I would just shake my head. Clearly they havent followed the Titans closely, otherwise they would know those are the games we tend to lose.
I was getting chastised in this thread early in the game for sayin g that this game had that letdown feeling when we were ONLY down 3-0. Clearly some Titans fans don’t remember this team’s tendencies.

They say teams take on the personality of the Head Coach. I think the Titans take on Vrabel’s arrogance. That’s why they always get outplayed by bad teams.

We just have too many injuries. Down 3 receivers, 3 rbs, right guard. Always going to be hard to move the ball. I don't care who your QB is.

Edit: I still think tannehill played like shit

Shit happens.

Survive the next game with no injuries and hope we get people back after the Bye.

Bills lost.
ravens looking like they will lose.

Still #1 seed

**** happens.

Survive the next game with no injuries and hope we get people back after the Bye.

Bills lost.
ravens looking like they will lose.

Still #1 seed
No when you lose to the Jets and then the Texans at home, it’s not just sh*t happens. It’s a big problem if you want to win championships. Maybe you’re happy picking in the late teens and early 20’s. I’m not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back