Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just one game though. This team has looked horrible on offense since Derrick Henry went down. Tannehill cannot lead this team without Henry. We as titans fans got posed when the media said our offense was all Derrick but they were absolutely right. Tannehill is a glorified game manager
Honestly I think our offense has looked bad all season, even before Henry went down. We have played a lot of ugly games on offense, even when we have scored.

It’s not just one game though. This team has looked horrible on offense since Derrick Henry went down. Tannehill cannot lead this team without Henry. We as titans fans got posed when the media said our offense was all Derrick but they were absolutely right. Tannehill is a glorified game manager
Absolutely correct

Honestly I think our offense has looked bad all season, even before Henry went down. We have played a lot of ugly games on offense, even when we have scored.
They have been absolute garbage. I knew Downing was gonna be a failure when I went to the Cardinals game, saw him first hand and heard a Raiders fan talking about him.

This season feels like a waste of time, we will be one and done in the playoffs Henry won't be back till the divisional round and we will be a wildcard team.

I don’t agree with that. We were really grooving on offense when the Henry injury happened. Started slow but we got it going.

We aren’t beating belichek with backups. Not happening
Tell you truth, it wouldn’t surprise me if we did. That’s the way it usually works with the Titans.

we weren’t supposed to beat the Rams, Saints either. I’m just saying, a win next week wouldn’t surprise. Just like a loss today against worst team in the NFL was almost expected.

Agreed. Tannehill has looked bad most of the year….even some completions were way high, behind, etc….. he has not been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back