Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to throw incompletions cause the team has no talent. It's another to throw 4 picks against the worst team in the NFL.

How many opportunities have we thrown away this game to get level. Shocking, tanniehill has been abysmal and probs 1 of his worst games of his career

Way to lose to a 1-8 squad. Then to New England to get our asses kicked while the Colts are surging. 8-4 going into the bye week is going to sting big time
No, we’ll probably play NE pretty solid. We play good when we are underdogs or against good teams. It always the 0-1-2 win teams that we crap the bed against.

This one is all on RT and the offense. It's only one game, but maybe the loss will be useful to remind them all of what's at stake.

It’s not just one game though. This team has looked horrible on offense since Derrick Henry went down. Tannehill cannot lead this team without Henry. We as titans fans got posed when the media said our offense was all Derrick but they were absolutely right. Tannehill is a glorified game manager

This franchise needs to get Henry some stem cell treatment or something to get him 100% for playoffs cause if we show up50% better than we did today we're screwed

Ugly game, bad TO. Weather and WR can only be used so much, THill had a bad game here.

Hilliard showed up, I think the D did pretty well overall considering a couple gift wrapped drives. They did remind me why I don’t want to see Lamar jackson in the playoffs. Tyrod Taylor is every bit the same thing.

Hyphen WR did good, and not a bad 1st game for Dez.
Still need some OL work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back