Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been absolute garbage. I knew Downing was gonna be a failure when I went to the Cardinals game, saw him first hand and heard a Raiders fan talking about him.
Yup. Offense has been saved time and time again by Henry. Now we are absolutely depleted with injuries and it shows big time. Tannehill continues to be a turnover machine with bad reads and horrible throws

No when you lose to the Jets and then the Texans at home, it’s not just sh*t happens. It’s a big problem if you want to win championships. Maybe you’re happy picking in the late teens and early 20’s. I’m not.

Disagree

It happens all the time. Teams lose to teams they shouldn't. Look at the Bills, who before our game with them, was the hottest team in the league.

Blowing off the injuries and the amount of them is just silly. I don't care much football smarts anyone has, our best WR today was one we cut.

We started the game with 8 starters down, and lost more

Tannehill is throwing in the rain with no starters on offense. No AJ , Julio, Marcus Johnson or Henry and Davis was out. I wouldn't jump off Tannehill , alot of good qbs would of lost today. Injuries caught up to us today and we had some bad decisions as well. Not kicking the FG before half and late in 3rd quarter. Would of been a different ball game. I'm not ready to jump off Tannehill just yet. He had nobody to throw too and idc if it's the worst team in the league it's hard to overcome those injuries.

We didn't get blown out and once again a horrible game by us and we don't get destroyed. Look at the Bills today. Could be worse. The focus should be getting healthier for the playoffs. If we have AJ Julio and Marcus Johnson we have a chance.

Tannehill is throwing in the rain with no starters on offense. No AJ , Julio, Marcus Johnson or Henry and Davis was out. I wouldn't jump off Tannehill , alot of good qbs would of lost today. Injuries caught up to us today and we had some bad decisions as well. Not kicking the FG before half and late in 3rd quarter. Would of been a different ball game. I'm not ready to jump off Tannehill just yet. He had nobody to throw too and idc if it's the worst team in the league it's hard to overcome those injuries.

We didn't get blown out and once again a horrible game by us and we don't get destroyed. Look at the Bills today. Could be worse. The focus should be getting healthier for the playoffs. If we have AJ Julio and Marcus Johnson we have a chance.
Sorry bud no more excuses. You don't throw 4 ints just because your star receivers are out sorry.

Texans played safe ball and didn't give up a sack or turnover today. We had 5 and only lost by 9 points. Alot to work on for next week but you guys can't be surprised we finally slipped up. Fuck the media they won't cover how we had half of our starters coming from the practice squad today. As long as we get healthy if that's possible lol we have a chance. Climb down from the cliff guys it's the NFL, any given Sunday

You can absolutely tell that we don’t get prepared to play against the worst teams in the league. Our coaching staff has to get better at that to say the least. It’s fucking pathetic!!!!

So it's a win for us, due to the fact that we didn't get blown out at home against the 1-8 Texans. Got it.

Poor Tanny had to play in the rain. Even if he doesn't have AJ, Julio or Henry, there's no excuse to throw 4, I repeat 4 INT's against the damn Texans.

Cant figure out why one week our defense will run all sorts of exotic stuff and play tight... then the next week strait 4 man rush and 10 yards off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back