Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable game in miserable conditions. The team was flat on both sides of the ball and that’s on Vrabel.

Tanny was Locker bad today. He could have easily been picked two other times on passes he sailed BEFORE the rain had any effect.

And it could have been worse. AP fumbles. Tanny fumbles. Even a Titans TD was off a fumble. I may have missed a couple of more going to the restroom.

Those quality wins over the Bills and Rams don’t look as impressive now. The Rams got spanked the next week by the Niners and the Bills lost to the Jags and Colts big today.

The Titans are 0-2 against teams who only have one win other than beating the Titans. That’s not what quality teams do.
first game I have been to since 2019...

I was not amused

LOL

I'm just happy NFL didn't go back to the old IR rule this year. We really would have been screwed if it was the old rule where you could only pick two players to come back off of IR.

Defense gave our offense 2 times to win this game. Tanny throws an INT to King at the 1 yard line early in the 4th quarter and another to King to seal the deal.

Driving down 19-6 and Tanny throws his typical INT. That hurt being that it was still early in the 4th quarter.
And King sucks, well when he was a Titan at least.

Well, granted it was against the worst team in the NFL, the one bright side from today’s game is we “only” lost by 9 after 5 turnovers, including one inside our own 5 yard line

Tannehill has all kinds of Goodwill, but this was by far his worst performance. Given he didn't have his Top 3 WRs, I have to think that he was just not on the same page but he did a lot of stupid crap. The coaching sucked too, as they should have gone for the FG both on the turnover on downs and at the end of the half and it would have changed the outlook entirely. I guess the positive is that the rookies looked promising.

Tannehill has all kinds of Goodwill, but this was by far his worst performance. Given he didn't have his Top 3 WRs, I have to think that he was just not on the same page but he did a lot of stupid crap. The coaching sucked too, as they should have gone for the FG both on the turnover on downs and at the end of the half and it would have changed the outlook entirely. I guess the positive is that the rookies looked promising.
radio was saying T17 was coaching the scrub ass WRs on how to position their bodies to keep defenders out of throwing lanes

Lots of crazy talk going on. Yes titans need to get healthy and yes this loss was pretty embarrassing BUT let’s remember what the current AFC still looks like.
All is not lost especially if the concern about playing down to competition but playing up as well holds true. NE and Pittsburgh will be big games with playoff implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back