Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he’s never gonna amount to anything. Will constantly be on IR. Another JRob bust. Has a GM ever been worse in the 1st round? Thank god Amy sent that clown packing.

I thought the same about AJ, and Saffold and pretty much everyone else who then left Nashville and has been healthy ever since.

But you're right, he'll be a busy here because he'll always be injured, then he'll leave, get paid and be a stud somewhere else where they have competent medical and fitness staff.

I thought the same about AJ, and Saffold and pretty much everyone else who then left Nashville and has been healthy ever since.

But you're right, he'll be a busy here because he'll always be injured, then he'll leave, get paid and be a stud somewhere else where they have competent medical and fitness staff.
Something is clearly wrong with the injuries 2 years straight.

He’s not even in the same ballpark as AJ on talent. Was just a poor pick in general. JRob had no clue how to evaluate talent. The entire current scouting department needs to be sent packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back