Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same about AJ, and Saffold and pretty much everyone else who then left Nashville and has been healthy ever since.

But you're right, he'll be a busy here because he'll always be injured, then he'll leave, get paid and be a stud somewhere else where they have competent medical and fitness staff.
I agree, something is wrong here with these record injuries.

AJ hasn’t missed a snap this year in Philly after never being healthy a full season here.

Do I think Willis will be a good QB? No. That being said, we aren't coming close to giving him any kind of chance. Horrible offensive line play, and absolutely terrible play calling.

Reminds me of what the Bears did to Fields (No I'm not making a comparison with Willis there, just the coaching). It's awful. If Vrabel wants to die on Downings hill, let him go and lets move on.

Knowing Vrabel and dumbing it's the same game plan as week 1. God forbid you look at Willis college tape and figure out what he does well and modify the game plan to your QB strengths, especially a rookie QB.
So frustrating. I reminds me a bit of fishface with vy where clearly it wasn't his guy so he said fuck it in gonna jam this square peg into a round hole then act surprised when it doesn't fit. Clown shit

I just want this season to be over already. At least when your tanking you have something to look forward to. Not even convinced we'll get new staff. Oh wait we'll get a new gm. Probably the coffee guy from the Titans media team or something because we "promote from within".

WE ARE SHIT WITHIN AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS

Do I think Willis will be a good QB? No. That being said, we aren't coming close to giving him any kind of chance. Horrible offensive line play, and absolutely terrible play calling.

Reminds me of what the Bears did to Fields (No I'm not making a comparison with Willis there, just the coaching). It's awful. If Vrabel wants to die on Downings hill, let him go and lets move on.
I think if Amy was smart she needs to dump Vrabel. With the roster and cap problems from JRob I have little faith Vrabel will get us out of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back