Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disagree all you want, you’re wrong. Henry isn’t making anyone miss. He runs through people. He’s already declining rapidly at his ability to do that. If you can’t see it, you’re blind. Once that’s gone, he’s just a big body and will be finished.

Must be real nice to be declining rapidly and still be one of the best backs in the league on a horrible team.

Tanny is 10 years in on his career, and half the fans on this page blame HIM for all the team's woes.
Can’t replace the man until you find a better replacement. Obviously it isn’t Squirrel Boy. Be dumb to replace your QB with a player that is beneath your current QB’s skill level.

Can’t replace the man until you find a better replacement. Obviously it isn’t Squirrel Boy. Be dumb to replace your QB with a player that is beneath your current QB’s skill level.

It's definitely a risk, but it also happens in the league just about every year. Did people KNOW what Aaron Rodgers was going to be when the Packers released Brett Favre? The 49ers just this off season committed to Trey Lance over Jimmy G. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

You can disagree all you want, you’re wrong. Henry isn’t making anyone miss. He runs through people. He’s already declining rapidly at his ability to do that. If you can’t see it, you’re blind. Once that’s gone, he’s just a big body and will be finished.
He can't do it running into 8-man fronts without an O-line. If you don't see that, I don't know what to tell you. I'm surprised he's had as much success as he has this season given the conditions in which he's playing.

Tldr version:
I disagree :brow:

Some of you just don’t have a clue. Everything is either black or white. No one said Henry wasn’t still good. He’s just not close to his prime and doesn’t have many years left. You’ll just have to watch and see I’m right like always….

Some of you just don’t have a clue. Everything is either black or white. No one said Henry wasn’t still good. He’s just not close to his prime and doesn’t have many years left. You’ll just have to watch and see I’m right like always….
Don't throw your shoulder out patting yourself on the back

Oh so you'll be right when he finally declines. What a prediction Nostradumbass!

welll... this is how we 100% know its a done deal Titans gonna roll with squirrelboi in 23 and eat $20m T17 CAP

Willis has a long way to go to even be a serviceable backup. He's yet another swing-and-miss by JRob.

That's true. But this isn't a team that's likely to win more than 9 games in 2023. We need to rebuild. Trade off guys where you can for picks. Whoever is QB is 2023 is irrelevant. We would be shooting for the best pick we can, so might as well let Willis be that guy. Maybe he can surprise us.

Wait, a 29 year running back that leads the league in carries every year, is starting to show signs of decline? You don't say...

Many on here don’t seem to think so

1500+ yards and 13+ TDs behind an awful OLine on a team with 0 threat to throw. I'll take that decline for several more years. As would every team in the NFL.

We all know Henry will decline at some point. But this season hasn't shown us he's on his way down hill. If anything, it's shown that he can still put in work with not much help from the rest of the offense and defenses keying in on him.

Wait, a 29 year running back that leads the league in carries every year, is starting to show signs of decline? You don't say...
He's lead the league in carries what, twice?

The whole narrative that Henry gets ran in to the ground gets debunked if you look at past RBs and how many 300+ carry seasons they had. Henry is at 3 in a 7 year career. Many RBs have carried the load more than Henry has in his career.

He's lead the league in carries what, twice?

The whole narrative that Henry gets ran in to the ground gets debunked if you look at past RBs and how many 300+ carry seasons they had. Henry is at 3 in a 7 year career. Many RBs have carried the load more than Henry has in his career.
That’s running behind dog squeeze for an OL. He’s fine. Out of the league in 2 years is absolutely laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back