Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would have been smack off gold in 1997. But it's not 1997 anymore. You read too much into this. I heard about the Titans and how AAS is the next Tepper. I poured one out for you. That's all.

It’s smack off Platinum now. Mic drop stuff. Texan fan is just too stupid to realize it. Y’all did the same thing after the Osweiller signing, the Watson draft and now with CJ among many others. You are insufferable when you win. You played a last place schedule this season. When you are 7-10 next season I don’t want to hear your moaning. But if we won’t because you won’t be anywhere around.

Texan fan is like Cowboy fan except without all that history, winning or SBs. You think you are a lot more relevant than you are.

Amy is no Tepper. Be careful making fun of owners. At least ours has a winning record since taking over with 4 playoff appearances and an AFC Championship game appearance. She also isn’t dealing with a family feud that risks forcing a sale of the team.

The Titans came in last but might have the most stable ownership in the division. Irsay is a drug addict who could die any minute. The Jags fans are demanding Khan sell the team and the Texans are caught up in Probate with an 87 year old owner ( God Bless Her) who may not know what year it is and might be getting taken advantage of by a drunken stupid fat son and opportunistic daughter in law. Before you say it.. Cal is famous for being a moron. It’s widely known Hannah is running the team.

We will see you next season.

Again… Enjoy Baltimore !

For the record, you didn't cross my mind until someone on CBS mentioned the AFC South hierarchy this week and the Titans were at the bottom. I poured one out for you bro!

For the record, you absolutely crossed my mind every time the Ravens scored. I didn’t expect to see your ass in here after that primal skull fuck the Texans took yesterday. Because most Texan fans are pussies. Talk all kinds of trash, but disappear when hands start throwing.

3 points? That’s all the greatest QB in NFL history could come up with ? This generations Tom Brady? 3 points? I guess LJ isn’t a 40 year old statue. Gets a little harder when you have to actually beat a real MVP QB.

Like I said… if you don’t screw him up CJ Stroud should be very good for a long time. Good looking young kid. But your little team played a last place schedule in 2023. The Texans always rise up and play well after a last place finish, Lord knows you are getting good at that. But now you have to play with the big boys. Now you just found out what happens when you do. You wind up walking bow legged for a while.

So I poured one out for you with a toast … Fuck the Texans and Fuck you !

See ya next season Bro !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back