Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You my friend have hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, any rebuttal you get to your question will just be word vomit regurgitated from what they heard on CNN last night. Because we as Americans have been so conditioned to believe whatever the news tells us.
well the leftarded America haters who partner with terrorists are

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I don't understand we have 70-80% vaccination rates and yet we're seeing over half the hospitalisation are vaccinated.

What sort of magic genes do Tennesseans have which makes their vaccinated immortal?

Not immortal. Just answer this question: If you had a population 100% vaccinated with a 95% efficacy, what percentage of the hospital cases would be unvaccinated?

So you know more than the scientist who wrote the report about the studies they did to make this virus transmissible to humans?

But Joe Rogan can’t read someone else’s research because he’s uneducated lolololol

Nope. Didn’t say I know more than them. I’m saying that you didn’t read any of the reports, nor did you listen to any of those experts. And Joe Rogan is an uneducated hack.

Nope. Didn’t say I know more than them. I’m saying that you didn’t read any of the reports, nor did you listen to any of those experts. And Joe Rogan is an uneducated hack.

Rand Paul read the report in the video I just showed you. Word for word off of the paper.

You are an uneducated hack. See how easy that is? Lol

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you." - Dr Falsey

Scientist who emailed Fauci about coronavirus possibly being engineered deactivates Twitter account

"The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered," - science guy

3rd dose of COVID vaccine authorized for some. Here's what you need to know about boosters for all
some researchers and health officials suspect antibodies against coronavirus produced through the vaccines may diminish over time -- possibly after a year or more -- and may not protect as well against coronavirus variants that could emerge. => PLACEBO

I’m getting a weird “all about balls” vibe from you
iu

well we know that feeling aint your balls itching eunuch

Rand Paul read the report in the video I just showed you. Word for word off of the paper.

You are an uneducated hack. See how easy that is? Lol

When you’re finished fellating Joe Rogan, make sure you point out where Rand Paul read a 100,000+ word report and had an exchange with Dr. Fauci in about 7 minutes :biglaugh:

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you." - Dr Falsey

Scientist who emailed Fauci about coronavirus possibly being engineered deactivates Twitter account

"The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered," - science guy

3rd dose of COVID vaccine authorized for some. Here's what you need to know about boosters for all
some researchers and health officials suspect antibodies against coronavirus produced through the vaccines may diminish over time -- possibly after a year or more -- and may not protect as well against coronavirus variants that could emerge. => PLACEBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back