Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a broad brush you paint with. It’s even more hilarious because there’s liberals in here who I have asked to provide factual information to support their case and yet they can’t do so. It’s just some rehearsed line from CNN.

Like who? And about what?

It’s funny you mentioned that, because it was you claiming that Rand Paul read a report in your video that he obviously didn’t read. It was you who said that you agreed with the scientist from the report and then backpedaled when presented with the scientist’s actual words. Then it was you who ghosted after being presented with the actual report. Flakey af.

If you did a show of hands, you’d find out that almost everyone against the vaccine is conservative. Not the good conservatives, but conservatives, nonetheless. Every conservative I know with an IQ above 70 has been vaccinated.

One of the biggest problems is the modern Trump supporter sect get 100% of their “news” from memes (see above), conspiracy theorist forums, Russian and Chinese propaganda on social media and radicalized right wing millionaire politicians. They’ve been trained to ignore experts in every field, exchanging fact for sensationalist Youtube videos and Twitter posts. I literally just had a friend tell me over and over that 24,000+ people have died from the vaccine in the past two months, but couldn’t provide a shred of evidence to back it up except a Twitter post and a mention on some weird right wing anti-vax website. When I questioned him why thousands of doctors and scientists around the world would recommend a vaccine if it was actually killing people, he stopped messaging with me.
No amount of facts will ever change his mind.

I agree with everything you’re saying here, but we probably should take it easy on these people. They all have worms, ya know.

If you did a show of hands, you’d find out that almost everyone against the vaccine is conservative. Not the good conservatives, but conservatives, nonetheless. Every conservative I know with an IQ above 70 has been vaccinated.
Is it necessary to be vaccinated if you’ve already had Covid and contain antibodies? Many studies have been performed on individuals that have natural antibodies from already being infected. Those studies have proven that those individuals are highly protected. I would like to hear your response to this question, and provide data that says otherwise.

That is the one very real issue being overlooked, and or not being discussed. Many have had and recovered from Covid, which includes variants.

Also, to sink another argument of yours, the largest demographic of unvaccinated individuals by percentage is blacks, which last time I checked, vote in over an 80% majority for libbies…. Care to explain that?

Last edited by a moderator:
No proof? Perhaps you should read the articles that you link to.
try reading the links I posted you not reading the links hypocrite

I provided PROOF that the vaccine DOES NOT WORK

WEARING A MASK DOES NOT WORK

if they did then this :bs: would not be happening.

if they did then 'vaccinated' folks would NOT GET china virus

it is obvious to anyone that thinks that less than N95 mask useless against virus .... USELESS

allows sick folks to pretend its ok for them to leave their home. Does F all for healthy people

I provided links already where criminal terrorist democrat 'science guy' dr Falsey admitted both my points as facts

Also to sink another argument of yours, the largest demographic of unvaccinated individuals by percentage is blacks, which last time I checked, vote in over an 80% majority for libbies…. Care to explain that?
gonna have to check with china for a response cause they are all too askerd to have an opinion not pre approved by their masters in chinaland

Like who? And about what?

It’s funny you mentioned that, because it was you claiming that Rand Paul read a report in your video that he obviously didn’t read. It was you who said that you agreed with the scientist from the report and then backpedaled when presented with the scientist’s actual words. Then it was you who ghosted after being presented with the actual report. Flakey af.
LOL

the nutless wonder schwings and misses... again

losers lose

LOL

like you can count to 70

That is the one very real issue being overlooked, and or not being discussed. Many have had and recovered from Covid, which includes variants.
many???

99.99% of people that get tested positive are sent home and told not to reuse their tissues... and that is that

sorta like it was a flu virus

its a flu virus

many???

99.99% of people that get tested positive are sent home and told not to reuse their tissues... and that is that

sorta like it was a flu virus

its a flu virus

I’ve been donating plasma for a while now, pretty real sure it’s been put to better use than a double 3 jab

Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns | Jon Miltimore

'Sweden is welcoming tourists. Businesses and schools are open with almost no restrictions. And as far as masks are concerned, not only is there no mandate in place, Swedish health officials are not even recommending them.'

'Data show the 7-day rolling average for COVID deaths yesterday was zero '

'today Sweden is freer and healthier than virtually any other country in Europe.'

5 Charts That Show Sweden’s Strategy Worked. The Lockdowns Failed | Jon Miltimore
sweden_last-3-months.jpg

'With every passing week we’re seeing that the world’s lockdown experiment failed, and failed horribly—destroying millions of businesses, tens of millions of jobs, and causing widespread mental and physical health deterioration'

Sweeden correctly treated the china virus like a china virus and did exactly NOTHING at all to stop it cause NOTHING gonna stop a virus except natural herd immunity = FACT

take the useless vaccine democrats are crying about or wearing a piece of cloth over your face - LOL

gullible donktards are stupid

you leftist should NOT read the article... points out where Musk admits Sweeden right libtards WRONG

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s almost as if virus wants to live eh? Dengue doesn’t care about killing humans, reason being, it’s vector is a mosquito. Dengue pretty real ok with said mosquitoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back