Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest problems is the modern Trump supporter sect get 100% of their “news” from memes (see above), conspiracy theorist forums, Russian and Chinese propaganda on social media and radicalized right wing millionaire politicians. They’ve been trained to ignore experts in every field, exchanging fact for sensationalist Youtube videos and Twitter posts. I literally just had a friend tell me over and over that 24,000+ people have died from the vaccine in the past two months, but couldn’t provide a shred of evidence to back it up except a Twitter post and a mention on some weird right wing anti-vax website. When I questioned him why thousands of doctors and scientists around the world would recommend a vaccine if it was actually killing people, he stopped messaging with me.
No amount of facts will ever change his mind.
Those memes were hilarious and accurate, except for the 5’ one. I’m eyeball to eyeball with Covid all day. If you want to jab then jab. Just let me choose if I want to jab. Pretty simple. I don’t need to hear anything from Falsey the liar on the subject. As for as the jab harming people, it has. My aunt got jabbed, and within 40 hours stroked out due to clots. 5 days in ICU. It’s a personal decision, and should be left that way.

The data is still out on length of immunity and they have shown the vaccines provides additional boosting of the immunity as well as reduced viral load for transmission even in those previously infected. Several of my staff still have very high spike protein IgG titers going on 7 months post vaccine. The media has misrepresented the "waning" immunity issue...its all relative.

However yes, like in many infections adaptive immunity does develop in individuals with previous infection, depending on the level of infection they had, so the vaccine just provides that additional boost. Its easy, free and safe so why the resistance?
its not 'free'

your great grand kids will be paying for it

Wrong but whatever man...
You argued that china virus 'vaccine' was like polio vaccine

Vaccines provide immunity, like polio vaccine.

china virus vaccine clearly does NOT provide immunity. Seeing all these immunized people catching and spreading the china virus is proof of lack of immunity.

cause that word, immunity, it has a meaning

ok...I keep hearing this % of population issue. Fine...600+K people dead are no big deal....I get it...that is acceptable numbers for you and others. Got it.

Unfortunately I don't accept that when 200+K likely could have been saved if vaccine acceptance had not been challenged by certain media and politicians driving down the rate of vaccination. I go to work every day working on new therapeutics for everything from oncology to autoimmune disease...many target populations of these therapeutics are for those with unmet clinical need with annual death rates far below what we have seen with Covid in under 2 years. However those people matter and their lives matter. If we can treat pediatric AML and avoid another child dying from that disease it is worth the effort.

This country has become hollow to the lives of their fellow Americans. They would rather tout their individual freedoms without any regard for the impact to the larger population. Its screwed up and not how I was raised.

My time on this topic is done here. I sincerely do hope everyone on this board is spared the loss of a friend or family member to this virus. Many will never experience infection. Many may experience asymptomatic infection without even knowing it...hopefully not transmitting to anyone who is not so fortunate.

I have watched staff members lose unvaccinated family members...I have extended family in the hospital now with it.

None of this is personal with any members on this board...my statements and debate are born out of concern and facts as I know them as a scientist and cellular immunologist.

Take care...be safe....go Titans.
Remember When Dr. Fauci Slammed 'Draconian' Quarantines?

Dr Falsey was Against Draconian Quarantines once... science and such - LOL

What They Said about Lockdowns before 2020 – AIER

'historically when you shut things down it doesn’t have a major effect.' - dr Falsey

I give you a cheers because of that last statement.
Fully agree regarding the topic that discussion without making any of this personal is necessary.

Your Opening has some subjective discussion though. I know it was a random number but you threw out 200k “likely could have been saved”. How did yo come up with this number? Was this really just random or based off something else?

Second, of those 600K a couple what if comparisons can be thrown out just the same.
1) pretend covid didn’t exist, based on our average deaths every year, does anyone know what the actual difference has been? It’s not that I don’t care, but I can’t pretend that many of these lives were going to be lossy regardless, it’s only how they’re reported.
2) Covid itself is not an isolated issue. Many of the decisions regarding covid as a whole being made have other ramifications not directly linked to covid. Suicide as an example was already on the rise. Continued, indefinite, social isolation only exacerbated that problem. Financial issues for individuals are reaching all time highs. Children learning social skills are at extreme lows. People fearing for the job has additional affects at home or at work.
At some point, my particular argument from the rip, is that these covid decisions, despite potential lives saved, did not outweigh the problems increased by not just continuing as normal with a new disease out there.
Continuing as normal didn’t have to change anything in regards to vaccine creation and distribution.
For hospitalization issues being reported, there have on multiple occasions been additional national Guard/military assistance provided, but local governments keep telling them to pack up. If it’s necessary still, then its necessary.
[edit] Johns Hopkins cleansed it... ZERO overall increase in USA deaths... basically everything was blamed on china virus... so baiscally china virus prevents heart attacks, cancer and drunk driving deaths

On That Censored Johns Hopkins All-Cause Death Analysis

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said it we are ok with people dying? I was making a statistical comparison between 2 things you brought up.

Me pointing out a statistic doesn’t mean I’m ok with said statistic. Stop regurgitating CNN. “You’re ok with 600k people dead” no, I wish no one ever died but that’s not possible.

I think we would all wish good health on everyone’s family and friends.
the universe would be a complete shythole, not just the blue dots, if people did not die... lots of SciFi proves this

PROVES IT I say

LOL

One of the biggest problems is the modern Trump supporter sect get 100% of their “news” from memes (see above), conspiracy theorist forums, Russian and Chinese propaganda on social media and radicalized right wing millionaire politicians. They’ve been trained to ignore experts in every field, exchanging fact for sensationalist Youtube videos and Twitter posts. I literally just had a friend tell me over and over that 24,000+ people have died from the vaccine in the past two months, but couldn’t provide a shred of evidence to back it up except a Twitter post and a mention on some weird right wing anti-vax website. When I questioned him why thousands of doctors and scientists around the world would recommend a vaccine if it was actually killing people, he stopped messaging with me.
your opinion is not a fact... I mean its a fact your opionions are wrong but still just your opinion

View attachment 18629

Hundreds of thousands of excess deaths
36433220-9016609-image-a-10_1607056923910.jpg

Johns Hopkins disagreed 100% with you... then they changed their minds and decided to ignore facts and roll with 'orange man bad'

like you

willful ignorance is still ignorance

What a broad brush you paint with. It’s even more hilarious because there’s liberals in here who I have asked to provide factual information to support their case and yet they can’t do so. It’s just some rehearsed line from CNN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those memes were hilarious and accurate, except for the 5’ one. I’m eyeball to eyeball with Covid all day. If you want to jab then jab. Just let me choose if I want to jab. Pretty simple. I don’t need to hear anything from Falsey the liar on the subject. As for as the jab harming people, it has. My aunt got jabbed, and within 40 hours stroked out due to clots. 5 days in ICU. It’s a personal decision, and should be left that way.
MIL been having blood issues since getting the 'vaccine'
never had them prior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back