Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel the most “vaccinated” country in the world and is exploding. Most not harmed, but they did release hard data on infections 60/40 unvaccinated vs vaccinated.

“I cannot believe people are rejecting science!”

*science shows they are incorrect*

“well Dr. Fauci is the only REAL scientist. Whatever he says is right!”

Hopefully CNN can tell you how walk outside the house when all of this is over because y’all are gonna be helpless lol

“I cannot believe people are rejecting science!”

*science shows they are incorrect*

“well Dr. Fauci is the only REAL scientist. Whatever he says is right!”

Hopefully CNN can tell you how walk outside the house when all of this is over because y’all are gonna be helpless lol

Just admit that you make stuff up, so we can move on

No don’t backpedal now. You said you agree with the scientist who wrote the report.

Wuhan coronavirus hunter Shi Zhengli speaks out

I think Dr. Shi is the one backpedaling. Totally contradicts what her report said.

What’s she going to come out and say it was true so she’d have to face repercussions from the Chinese government? Lol let’s use our brains… oh wait lack of oxygen for you. I forgot.

FDA’s approval of Pfizer shot is expected to boost Hawaii COVID vaccinations

'As of Monday, 62% of Hawaii’s population had completed COVID-19 vaccinations, while 70.3% received at least one dose'

one of the highest rates in the USA & also borders fish so zero not hawaii

Hawaii travel: What you need to know during COVID delta variant surge

"Hawaii's governor tells tourists to stay away amid COVID-19 surge"

one of most vaccinated isolated states has a surge... LOL must be those Tennesseans who are too smart to take a dangerous placebo called a vaccine

obviously the 'vaccine' is of zero value

@wrench248 triggered ass cuntsumps are triggered

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, exactly. The topic of conversation wasn’t the Newsweek article it was the study performed by Dr. Shi and “gain of function”.

Then I think we had a misunderstanding. I agree that the topic was the study regarding the bats by Dr. Shi, etc. That was the paper that Senator Paul wanted introduced into the congressional record. It's linked in the article I posted above, but I'll drop the link here as well:

Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus

The allegation of that study being "gain of function" was from the Doctor quoted in the National Review article, and is obviously something Senator Paul agrees with when he purported to summarize the findings. But there was no "study" by the Doctor Senator Paul was quoting from. The study itself related to Bats and Coronaviruses.

The study itself doesn't say its results were derived through gain of function, but the doctor in the national review article (and others) believe they were. Dr. Faucci, and others, say the opposite.

I posted the poltifact article only to provide more context to what the two of them were talking about and demonstrating that what is gain of function research is apparently hotly debated.

Then I think we had a misunderstanding. I agree that the topic was the study regarding the bats by Dr. Shi, etc. That was the paper that Senator Paul wanted introduced into the congressional record. It's linked in the article I posted above, but I'll drop the link here as well:

Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus

The allegation of that study being "gain of function" was from the Doctor quoted in the National Review article, and is obviously something Senator Paul agrees with when he purported to summarize the findings.

The study itself doesn't say its results were derived through gain of function, but the doctor in the national review article (and others) believe they were. Dr. Faucci, and others, say the opposite.

I posted the poltifact article only to provide more context to what the two of them were talking about and demonstrating that what is gain of function research is apparently hotly debated.

Sure they “say” otherwise but again the definition of gain of function as per Fauci and his foot soldiers was given in the hearing. Also followed up by what transpired in the report. So just because Fauci says thats not gain of function (even though it meets his definition) we are supposed to believe it?

Sorry but I’m not naive enough to think people in charge would never lie.

I think Dr. Shi is the one backpedaling. Totally contradicts what her report said.

What’s she going to come out and say it was true so she’d have to face repercussions from the Chinese government? Lol let’s use our brains… oh wait lack of oxygen for you. I forgot.
What ya wanna bet the Chicoms had their fingers all over this? Nobody says chit in China publicly unless told to do so and what to say. It’s obvious this bug is man made

What ya wanna bet the Chicoms had their fingers all over this? Nobody says chit in China publicly unless told to do so and what to say. It’s obvious this bug is man made

Yeah I mean if there was one country we had to bet money on, to create and release a virus that would kill people, I think we would all pick China.

Not to mention they just lost the trade deal with Trump and were pissed.

china 100% shut down internal travel from wuhan to anywhere else in chinaland

china 100% let known infected little chinamen fly from wuhan all over the world

game on

TV on channel 2 muted
radio on 104.5

FDA’s approval of Pfizer shot is expected to boost Hawaii COVID vaccinations

'As of Monday, 62% of Hawaii’s population had completed COVID-19 vaccinations, while 70.3% received at least one dose'

one of the highest rates in the USA & also borders fish so zero not hawaii

Hawaii travel: What you need to know during COVID delta variant surge

"Hawaii's governor tells tourists to stay away amid COVID-19 surge"

one of most vaccinated isolated states has a surge... LOL must be those Tennesseans who are too smart to take a dangerous placebo called a vaccine

obviously the 'vaccine' is of zero value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back