Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it to a Libby to throw raysis around the minute they can’t explain their stance. Such a soft little libby.
dem·o·graph·ic
/ˌdeməˈɡrafik/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. relating to the structure of populations.
    "the demographic trend is toward an older population"
noun
  1. a particular sector of a population.
    "the drink is popular with a young demographic

The largest demographic of unvaccinated individuals in the US are blacks by percentage. It’s a fact, and they are also liberal, fact. Not a damn thing raysis about it. Wasn’t meant to be, but clearly undercut his poor Libby stance

What do you mean unjustifiably?
It’s simple, you stated that trumpers and conservatives aren’t getting vaccinated.
He made the rebuttal that upwards of 80% of black folks are not “trumpers or conservatives” and are largely unvaccinated.

So you can continue to deflect but the point still stands that it’s seems largely incorrect on your stance that only trumpers/conservatives are unvaccinated.

rather than actually address this, you’ve made it a point to say, of course, conservatives gonna blame black people. Which is a total deflection move. Again, psychology 101. Can’t or won’t answer because it goes against your preconceived notion, so deflect to not have to rethink your point being incorrect.

When I am literally blaming conservatives for the majority of people unvaccinated and the rebuttal, predictable as it was with this lot, was bUt tHe bLaCk pEoPLe, that is blame, despite the statistical impossibility that black folks can account for the most unvaccinated Americans.

When I am literally blaming conservatives for the majority of people unvaccinated and the rebuttal, predictable as it was with this lot, was bUt tHe bLaCk pEoPLe, that is blame, despite the statistical impossibility that black folks can account for the most unvaccinated Americans.
Nobody said most you moron, but most blacks are liberal and unvaccinated. Run away peewee

I knew you would go there… didn’t answer the question

It answers the question. The original statement of who is responsible for the most unvaccinated cannot possibly be black folks despite their low vaccination rates because they make up a small percentage of the population. A shameless attempt to shift blame, for sure.

Clearly you’re not getting this.
You are absolutely labeling the non vaccinated crowd as conservatives and “trumpers”.

the point is that you’re wrong. When presented with this demographic proving your wrongness, you rely on racism as if the conservatives are somehow responsible for the black community not getting vaccinated.

Clearly you’re not getting this.
You are absolutely labeling the non vaccinated crowd as conservatives and “trumpers”.

the point is that you’re wrong. When presented with this demographic proving your wrongness, you rely on racism as if the conservatives are somehow responsible for the black community not getting vaccinated.

I didn’t bring up race. Try again

Kentucky residents who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated (odds ratio [OR] = 2.34; 95% confidence interval [CI] = 1.58–3.47). These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. To reduce their risk of infection, all eligible persons should be offered vaccination, even if they have been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2.*

Lol 1.58-3.47 % geez, I better go get that shot… fools I tell ya

It answers the question. The original statement of who is responsible for the most unvaccinated cannot possibly be black folks despite their low vaccination rates because they make up a small percentage of the population. A shameless attempt to shift blame, for sure.
No, I was comparing liberals to conservatives, but nice try ya race baiting libby

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.
Did you read this? I don’t think you did.
It confirms, despite only asking 5123 people, that 64% of republicans are either vaccinated already or planned on getting it (poll was in June).

then specifically states there is a subset of republicans not as likely to take it.

so to quote you
“Try again”.

Yes. You might have read my post earlier where I said that every conservative I know that had an IQ above 70 has been vaccinated. About 30 percent of republicans give or take refuse the vaccine, and we know which republicans those are. We’ve seen y’all licking the windows.

Largest demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back