Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden's Education Department opens civil rights probe into states that ban mask mandates in schools | Daily Mail Online

I am not sure how this works. They are trying to say laws banning schools from forcing everyone to wear a mask is a civil rights violation.
I
You make a good point here.

While I am pro vaccine I am not pro forcing vaccination or discrimination against the unvaccinated.

In the end I believe in "my body, my choice."
I am certainly not anti vaccine for those wishing to have it. Having had Covid, it makes little sense for me to get it. I did talk my father into it. He’s diabetic, obese, and has heart stents. Makes sense with his risk markers.

I

I am certainly not anti vaccine for those wishing to have it. Having had Covid, it makes little sense for me to get it. I did talk my father into it. He’s diabetic, obese, and has heart stents. Makes sense with his risk markers.
Every soul on my mom's side of the family has heart disease or hypertension.

look it up yo'self

damn I guess duckduckgo too much when @Dman5TX has your useless balls in a jar
Damn sure don’t want to Google anything… won’t find chit, other than 4 pages of the hapless CDC saying get jabbed 26 times by December. Duck is the only engine to use. I actually Googled killings during the summer Floyd riots and ended up with 4 pages of Jan 6 Capital riot. Bunch of Cuntsump Commies routing the Google.

Those are my quotes. Is this yours?

See the difference?
Yes.
I was mistaken.

you were wrong about “mostly” trumpers/conservatives being the unvaccinated population.
I incorrectly stated you said ONLY trumpers/conservatives made up the unvaccinated population.

so you were still completely wrong, just not quite as wrong as I said.

I hope your moral win helps you feel better after the beating you’ve been taking on how wrong you still are.

A study from the Cleveland Clinic that tracked cases in healthcare workers who were either vaccinated or previously had COVID-19 found that the rate of reinfection is essentially the same as if they had been vaccinated.

Another studyTrusted Source from Qatar similarly found that the chance of reinfection is similarly low among those who previously had COVID-19 and those who were vaccinated

The first study you posted was actually the best study simply because of the longer timeline, because in all cases, the antibodies wear off. That’s why I’ve twice had the coof and know so many others that have managed to get it twice as well, with one individual who has managed to get it three times. And if you would to not at least know someone who has had it more than once, I’d have to assume you’re being dishonest.

The first study you posted was actually the best study simply because of the longer timeline, because in all cases, the antibodies wear off. That’s why I’ve twice had the coof and know so many others that have managed to get it twice as well, with one individual who has managed to get it three times. And if you would to not at least know someone who has had it more than once, I’d have to assume you’re being dishonest.
Not as of yet, no sir. Many of those studies posted are also older and before or at least not concerning the new Delta variant, as we know that is highly contagious. I am certain more long term studies are under way. I find the foreign studies more interesting, as they seem, or at least from most of what I’ve read, to be less political in nature. I also have to check myself, because of my rose colored glasses. I have my biases and am well aware of it. Having said that, when more studies are released from reputable sources concerning the matter, I will read them. I am super upset about being forced to take a vaccine or lose my job, and being a man of principle, will resign or be terminated accordingly. Life gives us all choices, at least I thought you had them as a free people.

Yes.
I was mistaken.

you were wrong about “mostly” trumpers/conservatives being the unvaccinated population.
I incorrectly stated you said ONLY trumpers/conservatives made up the unvaccinated population.

so you were still completely wrong, just not quite as wrong as I said.

I hope your moral win helps you feel better after the beating you’ve been taking on how wrong you still are.

Nope I am still correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back