Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as of yet, no sir. Many of those studies posted are also older and before or at least not concerning the new Delta variant, as we know that is highly contagious. I am certain more long term studies are under way. I find the foreign studies more interesting, as they seem, or at least from most of what I’ve read, to be less political in nature. I also have to check myself, because of my rose colored glasses. I have my biases and am well aware of it. Having said that, when more studies are released from reputable sources concerning the matter, I will read them. I am super upset about being forced to take a vaccine or lose my job, and being a man of principle, will resign or be terminated accordingly. Life gives us all choices, at least I thought you had them as a free people.

Studies in all regions vary dramatically at times due to vaccination rates, age demographics, climate and so on. I’m not saying that those studies are inapplicable or don’t draw any parallels to our own situation, but there’s generally a lot of variables to consider.

The first time I got the coof was a fairly decent arse kicking. Not quite as bad as the last time I had the flu, but still sucked. No hospital visit.

Five months later, the second time was one night of hell leading to a test in the morning which came back positive. A couple hours after getting tested, all my symptoms went away completely, but still quarantined for two weeks. That’s two weeks of working from home with my kids running around being kids. Two weeks of 13 hour workdays because of loss of access to resources whereas 8 hour workdays would normally be sufficient. I’d rather receive the vaccine rectally via a red hot poker than to go through that bs again. And the state was real serious. Three separate hour and a half long interviews on the phone answering all the same questions to three separate agencies. fml.

The first time I got the coof was a fairly decent arse kicking. Not quite as bad as the last time I had the flu, but still sucked. No hospital visit.

Five months later, the second time was one night of hell leading to a test in the morning which came back positive. A couple hours after getting tested, all my symptoms went away completely, but still quarantined for two weeks. That’s two weeks of working from home with my kids running around being kids. Two weeks of 13 hour workdays because of loss of access to resources whereas 8 hour workdays would normally be sufficient. I’d rather receive the vaccine rectally via a red hot poker than to go through that bs again. And the state was real serious. Three separate hour and a half long interviews on the phone answering all the same questions to three separate agencies. fml.
I’m sorry you had to go through that. Honestly, I don’t celebrate anyone being sick, regardless of political persuasion. I have seen Rona kill people first hand, including losses in my own family circle. We’ve had other close calls as well. I am curious why our government never, and I mean never, mentioned anything to anyone about how to boost your own immune system. It was always distance, mask, vaccines, and lose your livelihood. Never about proper supplements, healthy lifestyle, etc. I honestly think this is just about done. Vaccinated or not, Natural antibodies or not, this curve is going to run itself out.

I’m sorry you had to go through that. Honestly, I don’t celebrate anyone being sick, regardless of political persuasion. I have seen Rona kill people first hand, including losses in my own family circle. We’ve had other close calls as well. I am curious why our government never, and I mean never, mentioned anything to anyone about how to boost your own immune system. It was always distance, mask, vaccines, and lose your livelihood. Never about proper supplements, healthy lifestyle, etc. I honestly think this is just about done. Vaccinated or not, Natural antibodies or not, this curve is going to run itself out.

There should be a place for that, but in the current political climate, don’t most of you view that as more government overreach? I mean, Michelle Obama wanted healthier food in schools and people freaked out. And yet, I read somewhere recently that something like 80% of people that die from Covid are obese.

And the thing is no one here judges you for making that decision so stop judging us for making ours.

And the thing is no one here judges you for making that decision so stop judging us for making ours.

Your “choice” is a choice that affects others. Most that got sick caught it from some selfish arsehole, but I don’t judge you for it as long as you stay away me and people I care about.

Hell, let this exercise in Darwinism play out before the midterms. See if you can kill enough conservatives to lose more elections. I don’t care about that.

I’m fine with it being a choice but can we get rid of the political crap for people with underlying issues and the elderly and at least force them to get vaccinated? Seems like everyone can agree that covid has the harshest effect on that demographic.

There should be a place for that, but in the current political climate, don’t most of you view that as more government overreach? I mean, Michelle Obama wanted healthier food in schools and people freaked out. And yet, I read somewhere recently that something like 80% of people that die from Covid are obese.
That is 100 percent correct! Obesity is number one, and my pops is 300 +. Never had a problem with Michelle pushing healthier food, however this is something completely different. It’s a fact, and I posted on the old Covid site, that nearly 9 of 10 Rona deaths were deficient in D3. That was the case then, and is still the case today. Patients that come into my hospital with advanced disease today, are immediately given 20,000 iu D3 via IV. Also learned something interesting today, a nurse I work with brought her husband in. He’s vaccinated, and seriously ill. Advanced pneumonia ground glass opacities bilaterally. Large man, and very sick. Positive for Covid. She was on the phone while with me looking at the film, and was setting up an antibody infusion. I had not heard of this - it’s synthetic, and is a good hamper on arresting the storm. I give plasma for that- hope you do too, but I had not heard of a synthetic plasma of antibodies until this afternoon. Gonna be looking into that.

I’m fine with it being a choice but can we get rid of the political crap for people with underlying issues and the elderly and at least force them to get vaccinated? Seems like everyone can agree that covid has the harshest effect on that demographic.

But their rights :whoop:

To be fair, that demo has been pretty good about vaccination. That’s why you see the uptick in the percentages of the other demos.

Force is never a good thing

You aren’t fine with it being a choice if you’re forcing it on anyone.

That is 100 percent correct! Obesity is number one, and my pops is 300 +. Never had a problem with Michelle pushing healthier food, however this is something completely different. It’s a fact, and I posted on the old Covid site, that nearly 9 of 10 Rona deaths were deficient in D3. That was the case then, and is still the case today. Patients that come into my hospital with advanced disease today, are immediately given 20,000 iu D3 via IV. Also learned something interesting today, a nurse I work with brought her husband in. He’s vaccinated, and seriously ill. Advanced pneumonia ground glass opacities bilaterally. Large man, and very sick. Positive for Covid. She was on the phone while with me looking at the film, and was setting up an antibody infusion. I had not heard of this - it’s synthetic, and is a good hamper on arresting the storm. I give plasma for that- hope you do too, but I had not heard of a synthetic plasma of antibodies until this afternoon. Gonna be looking into that.

I don’t work in medical. I work in manufacturing. Hadn’t heard of synthetic plasma of antibodies.

It doesn’t surprise me that so many are deficient on vit D despite the CDC remaining adamant that people need to go outside and get fresh air. At least that’s why I believe they’re deficient, staying cooped up in their homes.

I don’t work in medical. I work in manufacturing. Hadn’t heard of synthetic plasma of antibodies.

It doesn’t surprise me that so many are deficient on vit D despite the CDC remaining adamant that people need to go outside and get fresh air. At least that’s why I believe they’re deficient, staying cooped up in their homes.
I work in radiology, Computed Tomagraphy and Diagnostic X-ray. Supplementing D3 is hugely important for respiratory disease. I’ve been yelling from the mountain tops since the beginning. Do a bit of digging on deaths from Rona and D3. I promise you it will be eye opening rabbit hole plunge.

I’ll post more tomorrow on the synthetic antibody infusion. He was my last patient of the day, so i had little time for further inquiry.

Then why are conservatives dropping like flies?

.002% isn’t dropping like flies. Also, do you have proof they are all conservatives? I mean not everyone from a southern state is conservative lol

I know you don’t know what proof means so you’ll respond with your opinion and probably some dumb question instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back