Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's It: All Planes Out of Afghanistan, Gen. McKenzie Admits Americans Were Left, Praises the Taliban

'we left a number of people, we don’t even have any idea how many.'

We were not able to bring any Americans out… none of them made it to the airport and were able to be accommodated.” Again, hundreds of Americans and allies did make it to the airport over the last couple of days, but were not allowed in. That’s shameful and now they’re trapped and McKenzie admitted it, trying to downplay it as “very few hundreds” left.

china virus sucks ... but not as bad as being a democrat must suck.. I mean complete and utter losers. ALL demcorats are terrorists

That's It: All Planes Out of Afghanistan, Gen. McKenzie Admits Americans Were Left, Praises the Taliban

'we left a number of people, we don’t even have any idea how many.'

We were not able to bring any Americans out… none of them made it to the airport and were able to be accommodated.” Again, hundreds of Americans and allies did make it to the airport over the last couple of days, but were not allowed in. That’s shameful and now they’re trapped and McKenzie admitted it, trying to downplay it as “very few hundreds” left.

china virus sucks ... but not as bad as being a democrat must suck.. I mean complete and utter losers. ALL demcorats are terrorists
Just saw a vid of dementia getting lost trying to leave a presser. He actually said, “I’m not supposed to answer questions…”, my God…!

LOT of Fing quiet as F leftists these days

everyone who voted for creepy alzheimers Joe... this shyt is 100% YOUR fault because you are all cowards and deserve neither safety nor freedom

china virus vaccine is useless. take it if you want to believe it works I guess. But the only thing working is your belief

Even after losing a game, players and coaches have to take the questions and be accountable for their decisions and play. Who on the upper levels thought this a good idea!? Facking who!? Not this administration. Orange man out, all good! This clown gonna lead us through this pandemic!? Nah bruhs!

Pretty real sure that Taliban, ISIS, Pakistan, and all of our other enemies give two chits about Rona! So hey, let’s fire this already Rona’d 17 year professional medical person because of jabs! Assholes

Next up, 3 month graduated student… has no idea what a PE looks like, may not spot a small bleed in your head, is that the appendix (?)….. y’all have fun

My entire staff except for 2, unvaccinated. 45% of all members working in my hospital unjabbed. Hospital came down hard last week… spinning wheels in reverse now. Oh, we meant we’d like you to… lol.

I’m actually enjoying it GoT! I give zero chits!
One of my coworkers said I’m trying to have multiple babies! She awesome and beautiful and smart! Been Rona’d since the beginning! Glad she stood up, and forced her stand! For me, it was a move made on a lived life, but for her, something totally different! Think they thought our will, found out way different! Many giving double Davis birds, and meaning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back