Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, pretty good.

Wife got a new job. We're about to move.

Still living my simple life. Work, video games, and ready for some football lol.

How about yourself?
Nice. Where you moving?

Been pretty good. Got divorced but aside from that same old same old. Working, playing guitar, BJJ, etc. Haven't really been keeping up with football nearly as much recently tbh.

Nice. Where you moving?

Been pretty good. Got divorced but aside from that same old same old. Working, playing guitar, BJJ, etc. Haven't really been keeping up with football nearly as much recently tbh.

I'm a pretty casual fan as well now. Still can't wait because we're winning the SB this year

We're just moving down the street. A company bought out where my wife works. They cut her pay and raised our rent by 500$. So we gave them the middle finger and started packing.

She's already found a better job, workout from home, with a big fat raise too lol. It worked out well for us.

[
Well, yah lol

It became white only after Thaky left

Can't blame him for leaving, he took a lot of racist abuse there

Damn. Even Thaky left lol.

It was fun few weeks but I got tired if constant Instagram chicks being posted and how much they would like to hit it.

Just isn't for me

Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Found Forming Lumps in Thailand, Distrust Grows Worldwide - Vision Times

iu

who willing to call anything that is at least 50% effective a vaccine...

Israel, the most vaccinated country in the world, that uses drones to enforce mask mandates, is experiencing an explosion of Covid cases. It’s a virus, it’s gonna virus, like viruses do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back