Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Rogan apparently has Rona and is doing well
beneath the cdc dnc political pandering their message has been basically consistent and on point

social distance
wash your hands
isolate if you are infected & dont reuse tissues

They have had the above message since the first days.

I spent 20 hours reading up on virus and related topics one weekend in Mar20. I therefore know more about virus than 99.99% of everyone writing articles about virus

there was a Texas Dr. 'TREATING' china virus victims in a non standard way early on. Cant find anything on it now. But instead of reporting his treatment msm declared his 'cure' was false and moved on... totally ignoring his treatment successes

this was when china virus was gonna kill 100m Americans

It’s all about RX and $ GoT. As if these assholes really care about people. My mother went for her mammogram today- breast cancer survivor- they asked if she got jabbed. Reason being that once jabbed, her lymph nodes would be enlarged! Just one more reason not to get jabbed. Mother said hell no, and don’t plan to.

If You Feel This After COVID Vaccine, You May Have Blood Clot

'vaccine can provoke cerebral venous sinus thrombosis—a rare blood clotting condition that can be deadly' - lying ass cdc

'for the internist out there and the primary care providers, who are caring for patients, if they're seeing a flu like symptoms and the headache for the first few days after my vaccination," that's fine' - beyond stupid to get the placebo

Last edited by a moderator:
ABC airing CMA Summerfest right now... filmed in Nashvegas in June or July 2021... zero masks to be seen. People look to be having a good time

I am sure they are all dead from the china virus now... sad

but nobody gets out alive

If You Feel This After COVID Vaccine, You May Have Blood Clot

'vaccine can provoke cerebral venous sinus thrombosis—a rare blood clotting condition that can be deadly' - lying ass cdc

'for the internist out there and the primary care providers, who are caring for patients, if they're seeing a flu like symptoms and the headache for the first few days after my vaccination," that's fine' - beyond stupid to get the placebo
Got my first shot against my will. I got a minor headache maybe 1-2 hours later, lasted a few hours and just got a little tired.
Mixed opinions on the second shot on worse or not, so I’m expecting to be exhausted the day after, probably sore, but fine after that.

Got my first shot against my will. I got a minor headache maybe 1-2 hours later, lasted a few hours and just got a little tired.
Mixed opinions on the second shot on worse or not, so I’m expecting to be exhausted the day after, probably sore, but fine after that.

When I got the second shot, I basically felt exhausted for two straight days, but developed no other symptoms. When my wife got her second shot, she developed near flu-like symptoms within a few hours that lasted for about a day and a half.

I'm sorry you were forced to get the shot when you did not want it.

When I got the second shot, I basically felt exhausted for two straight days, but developed no other symptoms. When my wife got her second shot, she developed near flu-like symptoms within a few hours that lasted for about a day and a half.

I'm sorry you were forced to get the shot when you did not want it.
Military. It’s all good, not the first shot I didn’t want, probably will be the last though. Retirement comes pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back