Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first shot against my will. I got a minor headache maybe 1-2 hours later, lasted a few hours and just got a little tired.
Mixed opinions on the second shot on worse or not, so I’m expecting to be exhausted the day after, probably sore, but fine after that.
Hey man, I’ll put in some prayer time for you! That’s no bs. Anything goes wrong, most happy for my taxes to provide fully for you and yours.

Wait. You are more interested in a medicine that has zero clinical proof than a medicine that has not had enough time in trial to be determined effective? Why? What are your motives?
No, not at all. Did you read the article? Many countries have moved in on Ivermectin, including Japan. Zero clinical proof is just not accurate. Most definitely more interested in it therapeutics vs this sham vaccine

No, not at all. Did you read the article? Many countries have moved in on Ivermectin, including Japan. Zero clinical proof is just not accurate. Most definitely more interested in it therapeutics vs this sham vaccine
No, I did read the article. Did you? Compared to the vaccine, Ivermectin has no proof of effectiveness. It’s an anti-parasitic. Sure, in those cases it is effective, but not in curbing Covid.

A meta-analysis of 15 cases? Seriously?!

No, I did read the article. Did you? Compared to the vaccine, Ivermectin has no proof of effectiveness. It’s an anti-parasitic. Sure, in those cases it is effective, but not in curbing Covid.
You don’t read so well then. It’s best use is as a prophylactic, but has also shown success in advanced disease.

One study, I’ll post it, had 100% success in nurses using as prophylactic, 60% that did not use were infected with Covid. I’ll dig it up for you. This is at one hospital.

There have been 26 at least, now many more since India, Japan, South Africa have been in active study. Reports not out yet, but success on fatality has been high.

I dunno, just find it interesting
And, that’s fine, but an anti-parasitic animal medication isn’t the answer. It amazes me that there are some who would rather cling to that than an actual vaccine produced to lessen the effects of the virus. I’m not saying that I’d the end all, be all, but good grief… use your brains.

Sorry, I edited my comment. 15 cases?! Really?!

Directly from the article

A review by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance summarized findings from 27 studies on the effects of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection, concluding that ivermectin “demonstrates a strong signal of therapeutic efficacy” against COVID-19.9 Another recent review found that ivermectin reduced deaths by 75%.10

And, that’s fine, but an anti-parasitic animal medication isn’t the answer. It amazes me that there are some who would rather cling to that than an actual vaccine produced to lessen the effects of the virus. I’m not saying that I’d the end all, be all, but good grief… use your brains.
We aren’t seeing that efficacy anymore of the vaccine. It’s failing

Directly from the article

A review by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance summarized findings from 27 studies on the effects of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection, concluding that ivermectin “demonstrates a strong signal of therapeutic efficacy” against COVID-19.9 Another recent review found that ivermectin reduced deaths by 75%.10
Right. But you aren’t quoting any studies of the vaccine. There’s a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back