Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
.002% isn’t dropping like flies. Also, do you have proof they are all conservatives? I mean not everyone from a southern state is conservative lol

I know you don’t know what proof means so you’ll respond with your opinion and probably some dumb question instead.

It already cost you guys one election. Keep that head in the sand :biglaugh:

I’m fine with it being a choice but can we get rid of the political crap for people with underlying issues and the elderly and at least force them to get vaccinated? Seems like everyone can agree that covid has the harshest effect on that demographic.
yeah... they need to protect themselves for sure... but nobody should be forced to take a useless placebo just so leftards can feel better about their own stupid life choices

That is 100 percent correct! Obesity is number one, and my pops is 300 +. Never had a problem with Michelle pushing healthier food, however this is something completely different. It’s a fact, and I posted on the old Covid site, that nearly 9 of 10 Rona deaths were deficient in D3. That was the case then, and is still the case today. Patients that come into my hospital with advanced disease today, are immediately given 20,000 iu D3 via IV. Also learned something interesting today, a nurse I work with brought her husband in. He’s vaccinated, and seriously ill. Advanced pneumonia ground glass opacities bilaterally. Large man, and very sick. Positive for Covid. She was on the phone while with me looking at the film, and was setting up an antibody infusion. I had not heard of this - it’s synthetic, and is a good hamper on arresting the storm. I give plasma for that- hope you do too, but I had not heard of a synthetic plasma of antibodies until this afternoon. Gonna be looking into that.
kids WILL NOT EAT the shyt michale obama was wanting to serve

anyone who thinks otherwise it dumber than a stupid democrat

I lick penis

thats-gay.jpg

kids WILL NOT EAT the shyt michale obama was wanting to serve

anyone who thinks otherwise it dumber than a stupid democrat
True, but she was correct in her efforts. I had a 160 lb 8 year old the other day! Should be ripped from that house immediately

It’s unbelievable! I see it daily, these young children with health issues due to obesity before they are 10! It’s staggering and abuse

100% abuse. Not fair at all to the child. And I’m sure the parents take zero responsibility. “All he does is watch tv and eat junk food”

well Karen who buys the groceries and let’s him watch tv all day?

creepy alzheimers Joe ABANDONED US working dogs...
ABANDONED 1,000+ Americans to terrorists...
iu

the democrats allies flying a blackhawk around kabul

American Humane Condemns Death Sentence Delivered to Contract Working Dogs Left Behind in Kabul, Afghanistan - American Humane

'American government is pulling out of Kabul and leaving behind brave U.S. military contract working dogs to be tortured and killed at the hand of our enemies. These brave dogs do the same dangerous, lifesaving work as our military working dogs, and deserved a far better fate than the one to which they have been condemned'

democrats are evil and china virus 'vaccine' is ineffective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back