Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC public service unions protesting vaccine mandates. They must be Trumpers

Coronavirus Update NYC: Municipal unions protest vaccination mandates

28 percent of black people in New York are vaccinated. This must mean 72 percent of black people in New York are Trumpers, right.

Why Only 28 Percent of Young Black New Yorkers Are Vaccinated

Democrat mayor of Boston opposes vaccine passports. She must be a Trumper, probably gets her news from memes.

Boston mayor compares Covid vaccine passport to slavery freedom papers

Get the vaccine if you want. Don’t get it if you don’t want it. Pretty simple. As for me, I know more conservatives that are vaccinated than not vaccinated.

There’s a specific group of people who benefit most from the vaccine. I am not one of those people. Plus the vaccine doesn’t prevent the variant going around now anyways. I’ve already had the Covid that the vaccine protects against. I battled through that stuffy nose though.

If you are at risk (overweight, pre existing condition, elderly, etc) you should probably get the vaccine because it can help prevent severe symptoms. But for a young healthy individual it is most definitely not necessary.

Anyone else want to raise their hand and state whether they are pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, along with their political leanings?

I'm pro vaccine and conservative. I'm grateful to former president Trump for Operation Warpspeed which allowed the vaccine to be developed so quickly.

Any opposing thought is now considered anti vaccine lol. More CNN rhetoric for you. Liberals have been so conditioned by the news to think conservatives are the enemy.

The argument for looking at all of the data that is available to us and making a decision has been met by 2 people in here with the phrase “you aren’t smart enough to interpret that information”. Ask communist China how far that line of thinking will get you…

I have yet to see anyone say they are anti vaccine. I have however seen people say they shouldn’t be mandated, which I think is a very fair argument to be had.

Yes. You might have read my post earlier where I said that every conservative I know that had an IQ above 70 has been vaccinated. About 30 percent of republicans give or take refuse the vaccine, and we know which republicans those are. We’ve seen y’all licking the windows.

Largest demo
View attachment 18636
you stated only conservatives and trumpers aren’t getting vaccinated.

Kentucky residents who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated (odds ratio [OR] = 2.34; 95% confidence interval [CI] = 1.58–3.47). These findings suggest that among persons with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, full vaccination provides additional protection against reinfection. To reduce their risk of infection, all eligible persons should be offered vaccination, even if they have been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2.*

Lol 1.58-3.47 % geez, I better go get that shot… fools I tell ya

Wait… Do you believe that means 1.58% to 3.47% chance of reinfection? :biglaugh:

Any opposing thought is now considered anti vaccine lol. More CNN rhetoric for you. Liberals have been so conditioned by the news to think conservatives are the enemy.

The argument for looking at all of the data that is available to us and making a decision has been met by 2 people in here with the phrase “you aren’t smart enough to interpret that information”. Ask communist China how far that line of thinking will get you…

I have yet to see anyone say they are anti vaccine. I have however seen people say they shouldn’t be mandated, which I think is a very fair argument to be had.

You make a good point here.

While I am pro vaccine I am not pro forcing vaccination or discrimination against the unvaccinated.

In the end I believe in "my body, my choice."

:wall: Ffs, that is not what I said
When I am literally blaming conservatives for the majority of people unvaccinated…..
If you did a show of hands, you’d find out that almost everyone against the vaccine is conservative. Not the good conservatives, but conservatives, nonetheless. Every conservative I know with an IQ above 70 has been vaccinated.

these aren’t your quotes?

if you’re not blaming conservatives and/or trumpers, who are you saying is the unvaccinated crowd?

A study from the Cleveland Clinic that tracked cases in healthcare workers who were either vaccinated or previously had COVID-19 found that the rate of reinfection is essentially the same as if they had been vaccinated.

Another studyTrusted Source from Qatar similarly found that the chance of reinfection is similarly low among those who previously had COVID-19 and those who were vaccinated

A study of more than 20,000 healthcare workers in the United Kingdom found that of the more than 6,600 people who had a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, only 44 contracted it again — less than 1 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back