Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woody Harrelson’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ monologue about COVID sparks debate, Elon Musk says he was spot on

Closing out the segment, Harrelson talks about a film pitch that included one of the "craziest script" he’s read, which included the "biggest drug cartels" forcing people to remain in their homes unless they agreed to take and keep taking their drugs.

"So the movie goes like this," the actor explained. "The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked in their homes. And people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs and keep taking them over and over."

Harrelson then joked: "I threw the script away. I mean, who was going to believe that crazy idea? Being forced to do drugs? I do that voluntarily all day."

Last edited by a moderator:
WHO: Nations step closer to global guides on pandemics, disease outbreaks

Looks like our dipchit demented President will get us into this. A bunch of unelected liars basically supported by Bill Gates will make worldwide calls on forcing lockdowns, seizing land, destroying livestock, etc. Terrible idea given the lies these assholes have pushed already.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-to-who-nearly-match-those-from-us-government

The second-largest funder is the Bill and Melinda GatesFoundation, which provides 9.8% of the WHO's funds.

WHO: Nations step closer to global guides on pandemics, disease outbreaks

Looks like our dipchit demented President will get us into this. A bunch of unelected liars basically supported by Bill Gates will make worldwide calls on forcing lockdowns, seizing land, destroying livestock, etc. Terrible idea given the lies these assholes have pushed already.
C’mon man, the people that need this are soooo far back into their caves of BS they may not be able to return. The feed off the ability to shame people but absolutely DREAD the idea of admitting they were WRONG!!!

every a$$hole that told me wearing a mask was for everyone else and that I should feel bad can eat S**t.

C’mon man, the people that need this are soooo far back into their caves of BS they may not be able to return. The feed off the ability to shame people but absolutely DREAD the idea of admitting they were WRONG!!!

every ******* that told me wearing a mask was for everyone else and that I should feel bad can eat S**t.
As of Tuesday, WHO reported a total of 757,264,511 confirmed cases, including 6,850,594 deaths, since the start of the pandemic in 2020.

That's 0.00904%, and we know many perished "with" Rona and not of it. Seems perfectly reasonable for the United States to give up it's sovereignty to unelected health professionals that obviously lied to the world about just about everything related to Covid 19. The powers these assholes will wield is a fucking travesty, and I am just touching the surface of it.

As of Tuesday, WHO reported a total of 757,264,511 confirmed cases, including 6,850,594 deaths, since the start of the pandemic in 2020.

That's 0.00904%, and we know many perished "with" Rona and not of it. Seems perfectly reasonable for the United States to give up it's sovereignty to unelected health professionals that obviously lied to the world about just about everything related to Covid 19. The powers these assholes will wield is a ****ing travesty, and I am just touching the surface of it.

That would actually be 0.9%, just to be sure that we aren't misrepresenting the numbers there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back